Character name(s):
'The Disciple' // James Henderson // Ryan Henderson
Civilian name:
Brian Henderson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

1675542197728.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
O5-7 [Holding] // OSA [Held] // Nu-7 CSG [Held] // Exec. Researcher [Held] // ECM [Held] // Site Advisor [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes I have received an NLR warning, the reason was I died in lobby by a CI and after I respawned, my team said there was CI in lobby so I reported it in C3, and the CI thought I NLR'd when I just got comms from TS, but I should have known that's not allowed, and I was informed and have kept my record clean since.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I have full understanding of SCP-096, and how to deal with him, stemming from my prior roles in the foundation, such as Exec. Researcher, Nu-7, and Site Advisor.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
Sitting down, usually in the corner or the middle of a room, with his hands on his eyes crying, until disturbed by someone that sees his face on either a picture or directly in person.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 must head directly to the targets that have seen his face. Once they are all killed, he must sit down and continue his "usual behavior" as listed above. SCP-096 may beeline to D-block if the person who saw his face is a D-class.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Grab scrambles for all MTF units responding, mainly E-11 as they deal with SCP's. Wait for 096 to become docile and perform his "usual behaviour", the MTF's then place a bucket on his head and beam him, as well as cuff him. Then return him to his containment cell.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @LegoManOnHash !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.