Not open for further replies.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
I have had many great Interactions with Mr Pennington. Some in character some out of character
And i Can say that Pennington is ready for such a spot like this. he has showen me and so many other people that he can be a great boss again

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
+Support
- Great RP
- Good person
- Can lead and create a serious RP
- The best one to be SD
- CL4 and CL5 experience
- Professional
- Always stays IC

I wish you the best of luck Lobster

MTF Alpha-1 CPT Meliodas 'Wrath'

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Hello @Nukegoboom , god not this guy, I suppose I'll give you a +support

I know it, you know it, everyone else reading this thread knows it, that you'd make a great Site Director, so I'm just going to leave a few remarks for the sake of leaving them here. SA needs a strong director in order to whip them into shape and create a border between Site Admin and Command, I think you are just the person who can do that. Everyone knows you have the necessary experience to do so but after reflecting on your time in research, it's probably the strongest I've seen the department in a long while which encourages me to leave this support. One of the biggest things you have going for you in my opinion, is your dedication, most people upon removal from Snr CL5 would exit the community or spiral into mingery, you picked yourself up at the bootstraps within a week and where starting down DoR and making massively positive changes to the Scientific Department .

Best of Luck.

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
Its really funny when you make someone elses app on SD about me
Not really about you just more pointing out how dumb -Supporting an app bc someone who would be funnier didn't get it

Joseph Stolen (Damian)

Dec 2, 2023
+Support

When I first joined the civil networks server I knew nothing. As a CD I only knew how to get some scrap. But when I could finally get Jr Researcher I knew nothing, it was too much for me. If Pennington was not there on my first day, I probably would have stopped playing in the first week. His tips let me get to know the site as a researcher. It allowed me to sprout and dive into new departments. Now I have my first CL4 as DEA Special Agent and looking for more CL4 jobs. It could not have been done without Pennington.

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022

+Massive Support

+He's been at this nearly as long as I have and has proven his capabilities each time
+Also he's based

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
+Support
The og O5 that was here when I got CO. Was really good at his job and good interraction and rp from him as director of research.

RoscoeMERCC

Feb 23, 2023

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT

- There is literally no one else on the market. Like all other clams been swept clean by the seawater.
- Any other mothafucka gets haphazardly chosen over Nuke and I'm sending that mf who chose to CBT.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Nukegoboom

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.