In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: BST+1
Character name(s): Timothy Slipperman
Civilian name: Matthew Slipperman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?: Yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
ECA - Removed but not blacklisted because of some miscommunication and small mistakes.
IA Ambassador - Resigned some time after got removed from the ECA(Lost Interest)
Currently holding CI-G [MRU-SSGT]

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Have 4 warnings for fail RP all expired, last one in april if I remember correctly for combat cuffing.

Non RP Info ^

-

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?

After I got some experience in management on Ambassador and ECA jobs I decided to move on from FLC. Most of the IA RP is related to arresting people and I realised that's not really what I need. In CI I joined the MRU squadron and had alot of medical RP, right now when I'm playing on foundation job I mostly play on Psychiatrist because this role give me the way to get the most out of RP. Also in the last couple of days I was approached by Trainee's who were asking me to give them a medical license training. I want to be able to help them get their trainings because medical department really do need people who are willing to play on non-combat Doctors, we need RP medical trainings.​

-

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?

I have a lot of experience in management since I was an Ambassador, I have 2Cl4 Experience, I am good at serious RP and have a lot of experince in it. I have done alot of medical RP including blood donations, stitching, bruise treatment and many more. Also a lot of Trainees see me as a consultant and are asking me to do give the the license. Also I've been helping some trainees to find the ways to get their medical Expirience. I have some medical training ideas, for example chemical training, where medical personnel is being taught to use chemical equipment.​

-

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice.

EST - Electro Shock Therapy. It is a standart medical procedure used mainly for two things - removal of memetic effects of some anomalies. First the patient will have to be asked for consent, after that the patient is asked if he was revived in this life and if he was and the problem is severe and can't be treated any other way he is offered an ethical termination. If they weren't revived in that life they are asked to face the wall and then the harpoon is used. When they fall to the ground we ask them not to go towards the light and use the defibrillator to restart their heart. After we revive them we heal them up to the maximum health. If the patient is a CI suspect than the consent isn't necessary.​

-

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?

Medical Consultants have a bunch of responsobilities, so I'm going to list them all here.​

- Medical license training one of the main responsobilities of the consultant we need to train new doctors.​

-Regular trainings. I don't remember any consultant do that, but we clearly need regular trainings for medical personnel. On these trainings they will be taught how to make chemicals, how to sew back body parts and many more.​

-Normal medic responsibilities: Healing people with a First Aid Kit when it's an urgent situation, and when you have more time do Medical RP Aka Sewing up body parts and bullet wounds, treat bruises with ice, give elastic bandages to people who stretched their leg and so on..​

-Psychological Evaluation for foundation personnel and also for Sentient SCP objects.​

- Grading and approval of Cl3 Medical personnel.​

-

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:​

Last edited:

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+Support (No time for formatting sry)

Active
Friendly
Knows medical dpt
**RECEPTIONIST**
Good pac.

Nothing but high hopes.

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023

+Support

Once a lovely member of IA before and he knows how to RP.
He knows the medical department and is an engaging member of it.

Good luck Tim!

The Messenger is here.

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
Hello Slipperman,

I am happy to announce that your application for Medical Consultant has been ACCEPTED. Please contact me to set up a time for your training and interview.

Kind regards,

Director of Medicine
Don 'Dutch' Daniels

Status
Not open for further replies.