Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Big T

Apr 16, 2022
Original Steam login name (tmoha514):
How many hours of playtime do you have? 3 days,17 hours, and 35 minutes
In what country are you located?:UK
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name MTF NU-7 LCPL(lance corporal)
Chaos name Tom Jameson(no rank):
Civilian name: TOM JEMES
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:419499164
Do you have a mic?:yes
What server are you applying for? :SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-one warning due to when buying this game the first server i joined was this server and as an officer i didn't properly know the rules as a security and accidently killed D-class that was standing still but was being pushed by a SCP 912 and i thought that he wasn't listening to my warnings and then got warned for that``
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-no
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-no
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-2-6 hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-Well to be quite frank, I've always wanted to join a staff team in a server. I've applied only on this server right now because I feel like this server and in general, this community is a really great, open and relaxing and funny community and I feel like I want to help this server grow and also introduce new ideas to the community. I also feel like(from experience )that there might not be enough staff on and I want to fill in that space so that I can make sure that everyone can have fun and roleplay as their characters! That's actually one of the reasons I joined the NU-7, as I felt that their teamwork in multiple of situations and I like that.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
while I don't have any experience as a moderator I am relatively a quick learner as thanks to that I was able to quickly rank up to an nu 7 lance corporal and also as I've read most of the rules I believe I'm already following most of the rules that are present on the handbook and i feel like due to being able to learn quickly i can do a lot of new things i never have done before relatively quickly.

And finally, I just want others to have fun like I do on the server!

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+/- support
Haven't seen in game
Unsure of rule knowledge
+Only one warn

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
+ Support

+ Friendly and approachable
+ Good RP interactions
+ Mature and understands the server rules well
+ Overall just a great person to be around

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a Neutral (leaning to +support) for the following reasons.
Rule knowledge is good from what I know.
Haven't had enough RP interactions to give a proper verdict (can still change to +support (poke me on TS))

Best of luck.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Neutral

+ No Infractions

- No Interactions within RP
- Unsure on activity
- Unsure on Maturity

Good Luck!

Uncle Big T

Apr 16, 2022
Hello, I will be giving you a Neutral (leaning to +support) for the following reasons.
Rule knowledge is good from what I know.
Haven't had enough RP interactions to give a proper verdict (can still change to +support (poke me on TS))

Best of luck.
thanks!

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Tom james,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.