Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Rushi (Not sure, though)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 Week and 3 Days

In what country are you located?: Portugal

Time zone: GMT (+1)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 CPL Tom 'Rushi' Lewis

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G John 'Rushi' Brad

Civilian name: James Brad

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53357681

Do you have a mic?: Yes, and i use it most of the time.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-tom-lewis-scp-096-application.4393/
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-tom-rushi-lewis-staff-application.4584/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- No.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes, i have been a staff on several communities, such as, Pokemon RP, City RP, Military RP and Dark RP, ranging from ranks of Moderator to Head Admin.
Unfornately, all of these communities have closed down since it has been a few years.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Well, i have been roleplaying since 2015, but it was mostly Dark RP, which isn't that good. But i eventually started to change to Military RP which was Serious RP and then in 2017, i changed to City RP where i stayed for a few years (even though it was "Semi-Serious", the RP and the rule knowledge were enforced).
A few weeks ago i decided to join SCP:RP again (had only played once or twice in the past) and i have been enjoying it alot, especially since this server takes it more seriously.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- I can play around 4-8 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- The reason why i want to become a moderator is because i like this community and i want to make sure that i can help it with as much as i can.
I have been playing on this community for quite a while now, and i feel like i am finally ready to become a staff member.
CG is also a big community, which means that there will be always problems, and i want to help it, wether it be with new players or just dealing with people breaking the rules (i always priotize explaining over punishing, but this doesn't mean that i won't punish those that deserve it).

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- I don't believe i am more special over others, however, my experience as previous Staff will definately be a great help for this server, especially in the morning or night, when there's usually not as many staff online and it can become frustating for the players and even the staff itself, and i want to make sure that doesn't happen again.
Like i said, my previous Staff exprience gave me alot of experience because i know how to deal with most situations, as i will always listen to both sides of the story while sure that no information is missing, so that in the end, i can deal with sit in the best way that i can.

Last edited:

Joestar

Feb 9, 2022
+Support
+ Very active
+ Mature and friendly

+ Sometimes a dick head

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Mature
+No warnings
+Previous Experience

I trust this member of the community, and have worked with him closely.

Good luck!

Deacon

Jun 19, 2022
+Support
Very nice guy
Great roleplay
No warnings
Previous Exp.
Active in-game
Nice application

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

+Very Friendly
+No Warnings
+Active In-Game

DkTnt (Yi-Fu)

Jun 7, 2022
+Support
+Lots of time
+Good interactions with this person
+Good knowledge of rules based on sits

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+support
+great guy
+from what I’ve seen good rule knowledge
+mature
+active

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Neutral leaning towards +Support

Active
Mature from what I know
No warnings

Very limited Interactions

Deleted member 55

Application Accepted

Hi @Rushi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.