Not open for further replies.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Was probably "Rushi"

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 Week and 1 Day

In what country are you located?: Portugal

Time zone: GMT + 1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Tom 'Rushi' Lewis : MTF Nu-7 CPL

Chaos name (include your rank): John 'Rushi' Brad : CI-B

Civilian name: James Brad

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53357681

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

[UK] Tom Lewis SCP-096 Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, throughout the many years playing the game and almost 6000 hours, i earned quite a few experinces, including: Military RP, Dark RP, Pokemon RP, City RP and some others.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have been mostly a player of Semi-Serious RP from the time that i used to play RP servers, which was City RP most of the time.
Used to play Serious RP too, but wasn't as much, however, since i joined this server, i have gained alot of interest in Serious RP again.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: Between 4-8 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I'm applying for moderator because i have always enjoyed being a staff member and helping others. Since i have been playing for awhile now, been active and have gained even more experience with the server, i feel like i'm finally ready to become a Staff Member.
Even though it's been quite awhile since i was a staff on a server and i might not be as used to it as before, i will be always ready and happy to learn new stuff, which is why i have been re-reading the rules and, especially, the Staff Handbook.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I don't believe i am more special over others, but i definately believe that i would be a good help to this server.
I will be always helping with as much as i can, whether it be with preventing other players from ruining others players experience or just generally assisting the players with whatever they need.
As a ex-Staff Member of other communities, i have always prioritized explaining the rules rather than punishing instantly, however, this does not mean that i won't punish if necessary.

EDIT: Added a few missing details.

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Experience
+Keen to learn
+Trustworthy
+Good RP Interactions
+Mature

I have nothing to note for rule knowledge, as I have not seen you break any rules nor apply any knowledge of them.

Definitely worth giving a shot, good luck

Diabolic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Seen in game
+You seem to have an abundant of experience regarding staffing and roleplay.
+Haven't seen you break rules, warning history sums it up.

Unsure about maturity.

Best of luck. Message me on discord (Diabolic#7694) for any questions or if you wanna hang out and play.

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
+/- leaning on +
- almost no interactions
+ No warnings
+ Past experience
+/- lacks detail

Kato

Feb 15, 2022
Neutral/+Support
- have had barely any interactions with you, so I am unsure about your behaviour
- application lacks some detail

- No Warnings
- you seem to be a trusted member

Best of luck with your application.

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+/- Neutral
- Never seen before
- Poor application

+ No warnings

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Neutral Support

+ Active IG
+ Decent RP Interactions

-/+ Unsure about maturity
-/+ Unsure about rule knowledge
-/+ As of right now I haven't seen you in TeamSpeak enough personally.

Good luck!

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
As per the replies of my colleagues, I will be leaving you a neutral support at this time as I do not believe we have interracted enough and I am unsure about your rule knowledge.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
As per the replies of my colleagues, I will be leaving you a neutral support at this time as I do not believe we have interracted enough and I am unsure about your rule knowledge.
+/- Neutral
- Never seen before
- Poor application

+ No warnings
Neutral/+Support
- have had barely any interactions with you, so I am unsure about your behaviour
- application lacks some detail

- No Warnings
- you seem to be a trusted member

Best of luck with your application.
+/- leaning on +
- almost no interactions
+ No warnings
+ Past experience
+/- lacks detail
Hello and thank you for the feedback. I will be on from around 12am - 10pm, so feel free to poke on TS3 if you would like to hang out. :)

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support

+Active IG (unsure of TS)
+No prior warnings
+Prior experience as staff

+/- Few RP interactions

Good luck

Deleted member 55

Application Denied

Hi @Rushi

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.

I also recommend improving your application.

You may re-apply in 3 days​

Status
Not open for further replies.