Time zone: GMT(+1/-1)
Character name(s): Fran 'Toni' Dornan; 'Kabul'
Civilian name: Joseph Mary
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?

:

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: MTF O-1 CSG, Ethics Committee Assistant Held: MTF B-1 LT, Overseer Assistant, A-1 CPL, E-11 LCPL and CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
The only recent warnings being FailRP, for initiating combat as a non-combative, when there was the option to have the combatives around me do so, and another for RDM, for killing a cuffed D-Class in PW (Being appealed currently)

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
Roughly one week

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
When the Beta-1 merge with Intel was announced, and Marco rolled out the interest forms, I expressed both interest in transferring to another MTF and being part of the new department, but, when clarified later on by a superadmin, this was not possible, so I chose to progress through the department in the natural way.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I have been playing DEA since release, and Senior Agent for a week, whilst being active and writing in-game documentation. I believe that, due to my activity and already attained experience from Beta-1, and the old Intel Department, I would be suitable for Special Agent. I have also obtained enough experience as an ECA, where I mostly assist people, so I think I would be fit to mentor newer agents.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
In total, various, this being across old intel, research, current Omega-1, and also DEA. A good document depends on what type of document you are writing, most of my DEA documents are a rough comparison to duty logs, where I outline what occurred when I was playing the job, but I also have written a couple of "informative" documents for all agents to see.
Excluding DEA, I have written, and helped write some documents for Omega-1, and I currently maintain the documentation and trello page for the Omega-1 Squad "Prosecutors".

In conclusion, a document is as good, as you're willing to put time into them, learning how to write them, applying them to the game dynamic, and learning to improve with each you write.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
Special Agents come right after Senior Agents, and, with the added responsibility of now being fully able to train and mentor new agents, work on documentation, manage ongoing operations, and oversee the department when Agency Managers+ are not available.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[OPERATION DULL BLADE DEBRIEF]

Commander Prague: After the recent chain of events with the G.O.C, the big man upstairs has decided to disband the regiment. That's all I can tell you. Go home, for now.

[...]
Preface: Most Beta-1 Operatives headed back home, most, to their respective countries, LT 'Kabul' went back into the police force back home in ███████████. He thought he had enough of this high-risk life, but when a oil crisis hit the country, he had no choice but to reach out for some contacts back in Canada.

Return to Pinewood: 'Kabul' had arranged a deal with his previous LTCOM, 'Luxembourg', now going by 'Paris', of going back to Pinewood, in order to work for the Site-65's merge of the remnants of Beta-1 and the old Intelligence Department. This job had somewhat less collateral side effects than being Beta-1...

Operation Slicer: Coming back with the Senior Agent rank, it wasn't long until something in Pinewood started being stirred... There had been a bloody battle with both C.I and the G.O.C recently, and a local ranger had attained, somehow, various foundation keycards. The Ranger managed to negotiate these with the local cell of the Chaos Insurgency, for heavy advanced weaponry.

There were sightings within Pinewood, of said ranger equipped with a Anti Tank Rocket Launcher, so 'Kabul' headed out, undercover, to investigate. After looking through most of Pinewood, 'Kabul' found the Ranger, and managed to convince him to return to Site-65 without need for violence. With assistance from a few agents in base, it was extracted from the Ranger, that C.I had given him various weapons in exchange for the keycards, which he hid inside the PD, alongside information that could potentially harm the veil of secrecy.

Senior agent 'Kabul', alongside three other agents, headed to Pinewood, undercover as Canadian Intelligence Agency personnel, in order to perform a sweep of the PD. Seven Matador rocket launchers were found, alongside an Auger Minigun, various vials of nerve gas, bottles of explosive nitro-glycerine and unauthorized explosives.

Another small
contingent of agents was called, all undercover, in order to retrieve the unauthorized equipment. Most of it was reusable, and restocked to Site-65's advanced armoury, and the rest was safely disposed.

Last edited:

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Massive +SUPPORT
+mature
+Good interactions
+ love the lore

Reactions: Toni

"Aki"

Jan 21, 2023
+Support

Good interactions
Good Application
Good Omega-1 Member

Very based man gl gl

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
I will give you +support for the following reasons
+Only good interactions
+Good Application
+Good fit for the role

I wish you best of luck on your verdict,
Bacon

Executive Researcher (Holding)
096 Whitelist
Both agents

Nu-7 SPEC, E-11 PVT (Held)

Tay

Feb 4, 2023
+ Support

Very professional
Also hella good at Sr. Agent and O-1
You should accept this guy, on God.

440RIOT

Mar 25, 2023
Hello there Mr. Kabul. I have seen you around as a Senior Agent and I could say you've done a good job and you performed well. I am here to give you this +support for the outstanding job you've done these weeks. I will be glad in seeing you as a Special Agent

Best of luck,

'Overwatch'

Bram

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
1675972598169.png

Hello Toni

Thank you for showing interest in expanding your roles within the Department of External Affairs, after deliberation with members of the departmental leadership team we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. We find you fit for the position.

Regards,
Dep. Director 'John 'Smile'

Secure. Contain. Protect

Status
Not open for further replies.