Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:419499164

Previous Rank :SMOD

Who demoted you?:i wasn't i resigned

Date of demotion?:none

What server were you demoted from?: SCP RP UK

What is the case against you?: Resignation

Is this true?:yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:no

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:1 warning 8 months ago for rdm a dclass as gensec

What is your side of the story?:i warned them 2 times not three times in airlock

Why should you return / what will you change?:
I believe that after taking the proper break i needed and dealt with my life problems i feel like wanna come back this time with more exporoence on this server since I became O1 and met a lot of different type of people i believe i can use the knowledge and expirience i gained, as well as the maturity i learned to help improve the overall expirience of this facility :}

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
give him his roles back

Today I will be giving a Huge Plus support.

- Ex staff member on the server so clearly has experience.
-Active
-Friendly
-Mature
-Dedicated
-Quick learning
-Would be great addition to the staff team and would very quickly perform well.
- One old warning from a year ago shows maturity and dedication to following the rules.

Overall I do not see why he shouldn't get it, he is a great guy and I have seen him on near every day. His time is most likely out of date because I personally have seen him on multiple hours a day. He is mature and is able to talk to the community without losing his calm and will not show biased.

HUGE SUPPORT

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Friendly Individual

GL ?

Last edited:

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
me when im giving someone a + for “Ex staff “ when hes making a resignation appeal

Anyway +support i love this guy

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Friendly
+Active
+Ex Staff
+Good rp and rule knowledge
+Good interactions

-----------------------------------
Hey Big T, I will be giving you a +Support for reasons stated above.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

+ Active and friendly
+ Mature
+ Good interactions

Good luck!

Deleted member 2482

Neutral

My main concern is activity, while other people can vouch for you in your activity, in your rank request you only had 19 hours in the last month. bellow the requested amount, anyhow I don't have access to vtime so I cant see it for myself. To add to that I have not really interacted with you so there is also that. Anyway Good luck​

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 55

Hi @Uncle Big T,

Congratulations on having your resignation appeal accepted, you will be brought back to the team as Senior Moderator. Welcome aboard the staff team again!

Please contact any Senior Administrator+ on Teamspeak or Discord and they will sort out your permissions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.