Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex

Apr 8, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever nam): Uk_rileym
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1D 12hrs
In what country are you located?: Uk
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 LCPL Reaper [HH-O]
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:550188721
Discord ID (name#0000): vexxzx
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
i got a verbal warning for rdm when i first joined the server as i wasn't sure on the rules.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
i have been a staff member on quite a few community's and i have gained high staff ranks on all aswell i have been a staff on 2 fivem servers.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes i have played serious rp for a couple yrs.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
about 5 to 7 hrs times can change depending how long im at work for.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

i have seen a lot of people breaking the rules and it seems the staff team could uses some help as i enjoy this server a lot and i will be playing it for a long time so i want to help out the best i can and make sure people can enjoy there time on here as much as i am so far and i understand people breaking the rules upsets and makes people not enjoy playing so i want to do the best i can to help make it so they dont have to deal with problems like that and that they get resolved fast and properly plus i enjoy helping people.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

i have a lot of experience with being a staff member i am active i enjoy helping people and as well i am not biased i do not want to be a staff member for the power i want to be one so i can help people out and make them enjoy there time here just like i am as well i can put up with a lot of stress and i can keep a cool head in heated situations i enjoy putting my input into things like if i see a thing that could be improved or changed i will mention it i get the hang of things quite quick as well and i take staff positions very serous.

Last edited:

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Vex

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Vex

Apr 8, 2024
@Vex

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Okay thank you

Leonardothygreat

May 22, 2022
+Rep

He's a good Nu7 and can be a better staff
also remember to only reply in a bunch to not fill this thread up

YandereMuffin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
+/- Neutral
- Only a small amount of interactions
- Prior staff experience
- Good application

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Denied

Hey @Vex ,
Thank you for showing interest in being a staff member. Unfortunately at this time, we will be denying your application. Reason for being, you have a low total Vtime on the server, a lot of people have low or no interactions with you on the server.

You may reapply in 2-weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.