[UK] Viktor Katona Site Advisor application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87962033.

Discord name: Vollgas#3812.

For how long have you played on CN SCP: 13 months.

In what country are you located: Spain.

Timezone: CEST.

Character name(s): Foundation: Viktor Katona. UNGOC: 'Madrid'.

Civilian name: Laureano García-Delgado.

What server are you applying for: UK.

Do you have a microphone: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF A-1 SPC, CI-Gamma, Director of Internal Affairs, Internal Affairs Ambassador, and UNGOC SGT.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: No.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
After playing the server for well over a year, I have been able to experience all kinds of roleplay. I've enjoyed the MTF unit system, I've been able to be a part of GOIs like CI and UNGOC, I've held a Senior position in one of the nicest departments in the entire foundation for a while, I've been able to enjoy new and exciting RP situations with new and old friends on a daily basis. Now I think it's time to bring my absolute best and all the acquired knowledge to the table by joining the SA team and doing everything that's in my hand to make the roleplay experience more enjoyable for all players, regardless of notoriety, novelty, rank, etc.

Truly, after everything that I've been able to enjoy, joining the Site Administration team simply seems like the next natural step in this symbiotic relationship, where I will be able to discover and open new RP possibilities and, in return, I will do my absolute best to make roleplay within the server just a tad bit more enjoyable whenever I have the chance.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- Experience: Probably my strongest point is my experience. I joined CN SCP:RP in early March 2022. Not too long after (early April) I was already Director of Internal Affairs. I held that position all the way until September when I decided to quit because I wasn't 100% motivated, so it was just fair to give the position to an eager ambassador who would enjoy it more than I would. Still, after my resignation, I kept playing other roles such as RRT SGT, and recently even joined the UNGOC roster. All of this baggage that I've been able to accumulate over the months means that I am properly suited to take the next step and join SA.

- Activity: Even if I am currently more focused on UNGOC (and my fellow members can confirm that I am rather active), I still spend plenty of hours enjoying Foundation RP. I love to play as IA ambassador from time to time, hosting lessons and helping new agents, I absolutely adore becoming RRT SGT and spending time with fellow GS members in the D-Block... I play very frequently (regardless of the team) and I truly think that this activity is a very strong point (and a must) when choosing personnel for SA.

- Professionalism: Whenever I am in character, I like to play by the rules. This doesn't mean that I don't like to joke or have fun from time to time (no shame in that), but it is true that I very rarely face trouble for IC rule breaks, let alone OOC ones. When I am needed to take a role seriously, I do so 100% of the time. I strongly believe that this is key for all SA members.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
In general terms and summarizing it a lot, Site Administration is the group of people in charge of the correct management and functioning of Site-65. When going deeper into what their responsibilities are, the most notable ones are developing strategies, techniques, and rulings required to maintain the aforementioned proper functioning of the facility; appointing certain positions with established and fair criteria; dealing with issues such as relations and the involved communications with Groups of Interest; making decisions regarding the safety of the entirety of the personnel such as authorizing sweeps or Code Blacks (with the correspondent criteria in mind at all times); assisting and helping any person who may need it through means such as meetings or giving tips and instructions.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The following spoiler contains the previous lore of my character but with modifications in order to meet this application's criteria (SA-related content) and some of the events that my character has been a part of after my DoIA Application.

Site 65 Internal Affairs:~$
$ ~ USERNAME: FoundationIA276532
$ ~ PASSWORD: *************

Access Status: "ACCESS GRANTED".

NOTICE: This terminal is to be accessed by CL3 Personnel Only. Misuse of this terminal will result in arrest.
This activity has been logged.

Loading file "Foundation_File_Viktor_Katona", please present CL4 credentials...

Loaded successfully!

Name - Viktor Katona, alias [DATA EXPUGNED].
Birthplace - Kenderes, Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok, Hungary.
Date of birth - ██ of May 1989.

uVioewv.jpg

Katona (left) being awarded the Hungarian Order of Merit by █████████ for his work on Operation ██████, 2018.

Born to a single mother after his father was executed by the Hungarian communist regime, Viktor Katona's career as a soldier began when he joined the Magyar Honvédség (Hungarian Defence Forces) as an officer after graduating from the Officer's Academy with outstanding performance and grades. It didn't take long for the Alkotmányvédelmi Hivatal (Constitution Protection Office), Hungary's main Intelligence Agency to show interest in him. Just a few years after joining the army, he was offered a position in said Agency, which he accepted. He was trained in counterintelligence and anti-corruption operations. His remarkable work managed to help him climb through the ranks rather quickly, earning him a commanding position in a relatively short period.

He reached peak performance when he conducted Operation ██████ in 2018, managing to uncover a corruption ring that involved several politicians, high-ranking public officials, army and police commanders, and even foreign diplomats. It was this Operation Of Dantesque proportions that earned him the Hungarian Order of Merit, and also what caused the Foundation to start showing interest in him.

BZKTzhv.jpg

Katona, on the field, commanding the last raid of Operation ██████, where Police Sergeant Miklós ██████████ and Mayor of █████, Gyula ███ were arrested for corruption and ████████.​

Shortly after the mentioned Operation was finished, Katona was recruited by the Foundation due to his previous performance and abilities. Even though he was originally meant to be an Intelligence Agent due to his years in the Alkotmányvédelmi Hivatal, his expertise in anti-corruption operations made him a perfect candidate for IA. His previous experience allowed him to do a good job as an Agent, which eventually earned him the position of Ambassador. Now, willing to continue what previous Department Leaders have achieved and willing to build upon it to keep the IA the great department it is, he is trying to make his way toward Director.

Transcript IA.4.333-B
Roual Maot: Katona, have you checked the new documents on the corkboard?
Viktor Katona: I have, as a matter of fact. I can't believe ██████ broke the code of ethics in such a way and thought he'd get away with it...
Roual Maot: Yeah, good thing Agent █████ was in the area and managed to see it. That's the third arrest on this issue in a week...
Viktor Katona: Agreed. We need to continue working on it, the more we uncover, the fewer infractions will be committed.
Roual Maot: Certainly. By the way, how did the amnestication of ██████ go?..
Viktor Katona: Well it certainly [...]
End of Transcript

After becoming Director of Internal Affairs thanks to his duty as Ambassador, Katona went on a full campaign to crack down on corruption within the Foundation. Thanks to Operation 'Growing Tomatoes' (later renamed to 'Operation Mata Hari'), dozens of cases of rule breaks from personnel ranging from CL3 to CL4 were uncovered and reported to Ethics. Unfortunately, the Department of Internal Affairs would take a tragic loss with the death of Roual Maot, which led to Katona being the only Director within the Department for the rest of his career as DoIA.

During his time in the position, he pushed plenty of policies to ensure the well-being of Foundation Personnel, such as agreements with E-11 as to when and how Agents could enter HCZ, Weapon Checkpoints with very strict coordination and strategies by D-Block to avoid intruders and/or armed researchers to enter the security checkpoint and cause havoc, encouraging more investigations to be run by agents, etc.

unknown.png
20220810234846_1.jpg

D-Block checkpoint (1) and training session (2) for IA agents, two policies introduced by Katona.

After a very fruitful period as DoIA, Katona finally stepped down from the position in order to let new eager, more talented ambassadors take the position, as he strongly believed that hoarding that position forever would simply mean that eventually, he would grow tired and stop being truly helpful to Internal Affairs. Due to these reasons, he left for Site ███, where he would continue to work as an Internal Affairs ambassador for several months. Luckily for him, his will to keep improving and helping the foundation wouldn't go unnoticed by Site Administration.

Transcript SA.8.081-C
Viktor Katona: You called me, sir?
Site Director ██████ ████: Yes, Katona, have a sit. We've received news from Site 65.
Viktor Katona: I see. Anything important, sir?
Site Director ██████ ████: Certainly. They wish you to join their Site Administration team.
Viktor Katona: Well, that's... That's certainly an honor, sir! But I wouldn't want to simply leave, that would mean tons of trouble for my coworkers.
Site Director ██████ ████: Don't be an idiot, Katona. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You have the experience, you have the capabilities, I am not accepting a no for an answer.
End of Transcript

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Vollgas

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

SA_WARNING.png

Status
Not open for further replies.