[UK] viktor staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktor Vasilievich

Jun 27, 2022
unknow

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Vincel

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5days 15 hours 16 minutes

In what country are you located?: Bulgaria

Time zone: Greenwich+3

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable:: Viktor "Ghost", A-1 CPL

Chaos name (include your rank): Vasilii Kostovich rank Delcome

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:451143283​

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/viktor-staff-aplication-uk.6413/
-application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-viktor-staff-aplication.8378/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I got two warning and its for base camping and combat jumpin. It happend becouse there was multiple commands and others disappeared and i was left alone after couple of minutes there was shots and i tought we raided them but it was multiple miss shots. the combat jumping was due to get scared and started to jump

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:​

-Yes i have in other servers. I could say in multiple servers i have been staff memeber for a long time and they were proud i was in there staff list.
I have a lot of experience as a staff memeber, once there was a time when my friend ask me to be admin in his server becouse he could not run it properly. I help him whit everything i could from bans and warnings to better community, rules, aplications, and other staff that could get his server run properly. It was one of the best experience i could play and help whit but as everything it comes to and end. I have helped people whit there problems when i was staff even not in this game but in others, like: Team Fourtress 2, Counter Strike source. I wished i could be in Minecraft servers staff memebr but there was full of chaotic people and multiple hackers, like every five minutes they ban a person who hacked and for a day there was usuallly 30 players banned for life.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-Yes i have on Milatary, DarkRP, WW2 seriouse RP,

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- Up from 3 hours to 6 hours every day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- I started playing in the server before 5 mounths. I notice that staffs are bombed with requests, question and favors whit the training of MTF groups which makes the time of responding mutch slower and harder when there is not a lot of staff memebers. I want to help the server with my knowlege,diligence, streight, motivation,hardness and time to show the new players to understand how the server works, putting in place every trollers, toxic and cheating players in their place and help the server grow as fas as i can make it possible. I dicated myslef to help people too whit htere problems and try my best even to achive something in this community, to be rememebered, and respected but the respect comes whit great dutys and rule wich i will follow and not disobey them. I will help eveyone even the problems to be small or big i will be there for the community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:​

- I am very active memeber in this community and i am trying to spen as much time as i can I i will be able to help becouse i have more experience from the others in other RP servers. I really enjoy helping people and i am inspierd to do help everyone. I will make sure i give everyone the fun that they deserve in the server. I hava large knowlege about how to really role play and i am. Most peopple might say i am chill, funny and hardly someone can anger me. I respect everyones opinion and when it comes to sits. I always qestion both sides and listen to them gathering onformation based on decision i made.

Last edited:

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022
+/- Neutral

+Past experience
+Active
+/- Grammatical/spelling errors in application
-No interactions

Hello Viktor,

You seem like a good fit for the staff team, however we have not interacted ingame before (that I can remember) and your application does have a few errors (which I can understand, as English probably is not your primary language.)

Best of luck!

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
+Support
Rule knowledge
Detailed application
Previous experience
Active

Good luck!

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support

Great application
Previous experience
Good warns to playtime ratio
Active
Mature

Good luck!

Dennis Fred

Mar 4, 2021

-/+Neutral

+ active
+ long time member
+ application is well detailed

-/+ has warnings but are not that serious
-/+ no interactions that I can remember
-/+ application has a few spelling mistakes

I do find your application good enough to be accepted but I haven't had any interactions with you yet so until then I will be having a neutral stand. Good luck:)

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Viktor, i will give a +Support, we had some good interactions so far and you seem like a mature person.

Last edited:

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+SUPPORT
-Active
-Several interactions
- 0 bad interactions
-Approachable/Friendly asf
-your application looks like a skittle pack ong
-thats not your steamid? (edit: fixed it nice)

good luck viktor you got this :D

Last edited:

ivik

Sep 13, 2022
+SUPPORT

-past experience
-active
-good app

-few interactions

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Accepted

Hi Viktor Vasilievich,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.