Not open for further replies.

Vizoplez

Dec 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37115249
Discord name: Vizoplez
For how long have you played on CN SCP: ~1-2 years now
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT+0
Character name(s): Jack "Dragon" Vincentio ( NO LONGER USED ), Jack "Kranio" Fraszer, Krane "Scaled"
Civilian name: Changes, usually either Markus Fraszer (when not in GOC) or otherwise.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1710441498352.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu7 SGT (Held)
GOC SGT (Holding)
CI-G (Held)
CI-A (Holding)
Internal Affairs Ambassador (Held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, but only warnings (I believe) almost (if not all of them) are now expired by multiple months.1710441655574.png
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: SCP-22415 is the sweet middle line of events that I really enjoyed, combined with regular gameplay. A good example was the A-1 Dogs Of War mini-eventline which was eventually canceled/postponed, with my 939-1 instance (Sweet Tooth) having its own PAC/etc. I also have PACs for 682 and other SCPs, which have been previously approved. As for how this makes me suitable; I'm generally very RP-focused on RP SCPs, or in RP situations; always attempting to stay in character/etc when it's serious, and generally I (atleast) believe that I do my best to adhere to a stricter level of roleplay due to past and current CL4 experience.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
SCP-22415 depends. As it's three SCPs that are all listed as -1, -2, and -3 of 22415, behaviour will generally change subtly, but remain overall the same. They are usually friendly towards Humanity as a whole, but have been instructed/will not help D-class personnel. The usual behaviour of the three would be to essentially roam around the site, looking for people to 'assist' (be it moving people past obstacles in emergencies, like providing a gateway to skip the elevators during a Code-3, to allow for fast transit to the surface incase of a code-black being declared), or generally healing injuries as they go.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?:
Your priority is, inherently, not to interfere in MTF vs CI combat, that's not your job as 22415. Yes, you may heal both sides, but generally you should attempt to disengage to keep things fair and prevent accusations of teaming (even if you are helping both sides), and ensuring the Researchers, noncombatives who aren't involved in the fighting, are healthy and safe before going back to heal/whatever both MTF and CI (as you have no strong feelings to either group, but rather the morality of their actions, which is incredibly subjective in this circumstance.)

Afterall, aiding just one side when nobody else needs to die in your presence is morally grey; choosing to act is as bad as choosing not to; but generally your priorities to grant assistance should be (in order):
-Noncombatives
-Downed individuals (as letting them die is immoral)
-Living but heavily wounded (situational, if they're trying to do something immoral, your best bet is to inform site staff)
-Living (ditto)
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
This is a really tricky question. Are you alone? Are you near any objects that repelling 076 may cause additional injury to 076 without risking the researcher (076 low bm + tesla gate, for example), is 076 actively chasing you, or trying to get past you?
Three scenarios arise.

You are at HCZ, you are alone and not with any combatatives nearby capable of assisting with 076. There is a tesla gate with a Researcher (who has hopefully seen 076 and begun running) behind 076. Should 076 have less than 2000 hp (14% bio and lower iirc), repulsing 076 would immediately end the threat by tesla-gating 076 to death. This also may not indirectly be an immoral action, as 076 cannot truly die, and you are only inflicting a brief instant of pain to protect many others.

You are at HCZ, you are alone, but 076 has more than 14% biomass. In this case, it'd be best to try and distract 076 away from the researcher and into an area where combative can easily fight him (the morally correct way is to be injured to save others).

You are in LCZ, there are combative nearby, and you are not the focus of 076. In this case, the morally correct thing to do is to prioritise the safety of the Researcher over the combatives, getting them to safety, and then returning to assist with 076 as long as you do not directly engage them until all combative units are dead, or the threat has passed. You may still provide other forms of assistance during this time to combatatives, but should not attempt to directly recontain 076.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?:
22415-1, and all 22415 instances cannot assist D-class, seemingly regardless of circumstance. The best bet being (if at all) is to do the morally correct thing, despite you being unable to help them, and to inform the guards that.
A) They're escaping
and to inform medical staff
B) They need medical assistance.

This prevents unnecessary endangerment of noncombatives as a death-row or otherwise unstable inmate getting loose can cause lots of damage, while ensuring they have their rights, and that they are healthy and tended to.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Vizoplez

Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.