[UK] Vollgas' (Viktor Katona) GM App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): marioxd_yt.
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since early March, 2022.
In what country are you located?: Spain.
Time zone: CEST.
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Internal Affairs Dpt. Director Viktor Katona.
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A.
Civilian name: Zandre van Jaarsveld.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87962033.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for?: UK.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Internal Affairs Dpt. Director
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- I've been a staff member on most major Spanish DarkRP and SWRP servers through the last years. In most of those servers, Gamemasters were not an independent thing, and events were run by normal staff. So even though I've never had a 'Gamemaster' tag as such, I do have the required experience.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Plenty, both in Garry's Mod and in other games, such as GTA V.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- During August I can play an average of 8 daily hours.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- Ever since I took an interest in partaking in server events as a user as frequently as possible, there's been tons of ideas popping into my mind. Especially, it is ideas involving roleplay interconnecting different departments and even groups that call my attention. I think that some of the concepts I've come up with may help develop further events where everyone can participate, from ISD to research, from CI to the medical department.

I've learned through the last events, both major and minor, and I think that now that I've been able to observe and analyze them for several months, I have the capabilities to bring more fresh concepts and situations to the table in order to keep the server active and engaged with roleplay beyond combat and containment.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think that my two key points are my experience OOC and my experience IC. I can, of course, promise that I'll bring my best to the GM team if I were to be chosen as one, that I've learned a lot from current and old GMs and that I have very fresh ideas, but those are just promises. When it comes to factual data, I have experience with Gmod commands and controls, since I've been playing it for many years and I now have around 2,400 hours of playtime. Within the server, I've been playing for five months now. I know the map and the mechanics very well at this point.

Concerning IC experience, my CL4 position (and old A-1 whitelist) have helped me understand how ISD and other personnel with more complex roleplay requirements can be interacted with during an event, and how to properly design experiences for them, not having them feel let out. Beyond that, I can guarantee that my main goal will be to create events where everyone can feel included.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Site 65 Investigation Reports:~$
$ ~ USERNAME: Foundation276532
$ ~ PASSWORD: *************

Access Status: "ACCESS GRANTED".

NOTICE: This terminal is to be accessed by CL3 Personnel Only. Misuse of this terminal will result in arrest.
This activity has been logged.

Loading file "Foundation_File_Esther_O'Hara", please present CL3 credentials...

Loaded successfully!

Name: Esther O'Hara
Evidence: Loading diary...

Today, a new supervisor from Site 211 has arrived. He is tall, has blue eyes and a very friendly, yet disturbing smile. I wonder what he's doing here. Some coworkers said that they've been brought to interviews with him, but none of them seem too impressed.

--
Turns out his name is Laredo González. I know because he's called me for an interview today, I am quite nervous, I don't know what to expect.
--
He has handed me a document. It is filled with horrors beyond human understanding, all of them committed by the Foundation. I cannot do this anymore, what is "protocol [DATA EXPUGNED]?" Why has no one denounced this before? It's unbearable. I can't let anyone know. He's offering me a safe passage to Spain in order to join his organization. They're enemies of the Foundation according to him, and I refuse to let all these crimes go unpunished. I am joining, I am joining the Sociedad Antares to fight the Foundation. As he said, I am 'one of the chosen.'

imagen_2022-08-02_220808966.png

Site 65 ScD Reports:~$

NOTICE: This terminal is to be accessed by CL3 Personnel Only. Misuse of this terminal will result in arrest.

Loading file "Foundation_File_Incident322", please present CL3 credentials...

Loaded successfully!

Transcript commencing...

Dr. Fischer: I cannot believe this is happening! What?- Do not scream so much into the tape recorder?- God dammit... Well, it turns out a new SCP came into the Foundation today, and nobody knows how they got in here. Fascinating, isn't it? It's by the Inanimate Section, just laying there, a small cash register. Furthermore, turns out it generates money! I know, right? Money! It's generated in small amounts, but it's constant. Whenever someone takes ten quid and then closes it and opens it, it generates another ten.

I understand how that may seem positive for the Foundation, but don't get me wrong, it's been horrible. We have hoards of people within our walls doing their best to get their hands on the damn machine, even though it's anomalous money! And not to mention it is using it for personal benefit...

Ambassador Brown: Seems manageable, I still don't see why or how it could've gone missing three times, Doctor. Let me remind you you were given unlimited resources to keep control of the anomaly.

Dr. Fischer: I'm sure it was one of those pesky GOIs, trying to get infinite money to finally end the Foundation... Best case scenario it was one of our employees and they just plan to become rich, maybe it was those terrorists at the UNGOC and they just wish to destroy it. Worst case scenario, tho... We really need to see who took it with them. Start searching all over the place! Send NU-7 to the surface! We still have a chance to get it back!

End of Transcript

SCIPNET:~$

You have mail!

To all Dpt. Leaders:

Good day, I hope this letter finds you well.
I'm writing to you today because recently we've been severely... Understaffed, due to certain situations such as attacks from certain GOIs and perfectly avoidable breaches. This is why we have decided to start the new recruiting session. Choose your most capable men, disguise them as civilians and send them to the surface to look for talent.

I understand Pinewood may not be the best place for all of this, since its citizens have an average IQ score of, at best, room temperature, but as you already know we've been cut from the outer world due to the heavy snowfall during this season. This is why I need you to find the best Chefs, Engineers, Scientists, Policemen, and even Doctors in the county to recruit them for the Foundation. The established date is ██-██-████. Best of luck, and for the love of Christ, make sure to pick capable people.

Best regards, ██████████ ██████ ████████.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):

Site 65 Incident Reports:~$

Loading file "Foundation_File_USS_Sparkles",
please present CL4 credentials...

Loaded successfully! WARNING: VIDEO QUALITY LOW. ENHANCING...

Hello there, Foundation Personnel! This is Site Director █████████ ██████ speaking from Space here! As you probably know, life on Earth as a Foundation member is dangerous. Those pesky civilians and GOIs always destroying everything, and the risk of being annihilated by inferior means of containment, a product of terrible engineering and poor maintenance. Well, say goodbye to all of those problems in the new USS Sparkles!

Thanks to Nuclear Energy, we've managed to deploy a massive spaceship light years away from Earth, to act as a Site to keep even the most defiant SCPs away from mankind! Here, you will enjoy privileges such as a Spa zone, tennis court, and lovely synthetic meals! Furthermore, forget about those pesky people who tried to destroy our lovely Foundation from the outside. No more attacks with dozens of casualties! Also, terminating SCPs seems to be really easy when the vacuum of space plays in your favor.

What are you waiting for? Enlist for the Foundation Space Program today, and bring science, security and engineering to a whole different level! Did I mention we have SCPs on the ship you can test on? I did? Good! Don't forget to farewell your family and bring your own Foundation Radioactivity Suit!

NOTICE: All the information regarding the Foundation Space Program has been Expugned for security reasons. All personnel below CL4 knowing about the disaster of the USS Sparkles is to be amnesticated.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: During the event 'SCP 4299 - Ten quid', they would be in charge of investigating and prosecuting (with due tribunal) those who may have taken advantage of the anomaly, or may have even tried to sell it. Furthermore, they would have a very complex task involving evidence gathering, investigation, and even anti-corruption operations, all of this under the firm watch of the Ethics Committee, who'd they be tasked with maintaining informed and protected at all times.
A-1: During the event 'Sociedad Antares', they would be in charge of localizing and neutralizing this GOI. Since this Group in particular is especially close to MC&D and CI, they would be tasked with finding said links, inspecting every single little aspect of the captured GOI's members life, and how all of this can be used against the Insurgency.
Nu-7: During the event 'Recruitment Session', NU-7 would be tasked with protecting all disguised Foundation Personnel while they do the surface duty. Given the presence of hostiles such as the CI and the potential surface anomalies appearing, it would be a huge effort of teamwork, requiring great amounts of strategy and communication between its members.
E-11: During the event 'Foundation Space Program', they would have the massive task of learning how to deal with new and old SCPs, all within the walls of a completely different and limited environment: A Spaceship. They'd get to be the first to know the entire map, discover new recontainment procedures and save the USS Sparkles personnel from certain doom.
CI: During the event 'Sociedad Antares', they'd be tasked with assisting the Sociedad with infiltrating the Foundation and its ranks in order to obtain their full trust. They'd also be tasked with teaching the members of said GOI how the Site works, as they wouldn't know, and all of this in exchange for very valuable intelligence once it's obtained.
Foundation Staff: During the event 'Foundation Space Program', All personnel would be tasked with continuing their lives but in a different and much more hostile environment. Researchers would need to discover how the new containment procedures and the new SCPs operate, GENSEC would need to deal with the risk of a D-Class freely roaming around the spaceship, medical staff would need to learn how to heal new types of wounds, Engineers and Tech Experts would need to find out how a futuristic, massive spaceship works, chefs would need to learn to cook with much more limited ingredients...

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Hello Viktor.

I will be rating your application with + Support

I have chosen to give you + support due to you always being a good department chief that cares. Activity can get better.
The app looks amazing with all info it needs. And overall I believe you would be a great addition to the gamemaster team.

Good Luck.

Revan

Jul 20, 2022
+Support
  • Friendly player
  • Good role
  • Committed to the server
  • You always have a good time with him
  • A boy with good ideas
  • Good presentation with good event ideas

Good Luck Viktor Cortana.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
+Best IA Director
+Great ideas

-Massive Racist (Joke)

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
First of all, thank you all for these first 4 +supports, they mean a lot to me and I appreciate them deeply.
However, I am writing to dissipate certain concerns that have arisen regarding my activity.

I have chosen to give you + support due to you always being a good department chief that cares. Activity can get better.
The app looks amazing with all info it needs. And overall I believe you would be a great addition to the gamemaster team.
+Support

Mature
Senior Position
Great Event ideas

Pls be more active i love you

Again, thanks for your kind comments, they're very much appreciated. Regarding my activity, I was on a week-long LOA, from the 22nd until the 29th of August, and that's why you have probably seen me less. Nevertheless, ever since I came back, I have spent plenty of time on the server, mainly to organize IA after my absence. If you wish to check it for yourselves, my usual playing times are from 3 PM to 7:30 PM BST and from 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM BST.

Have a lovely day!

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
+Support

Mature
Senior Position
Great Event ideas
Experienced leader
Creative
Friendly

(A lot more)

This guy is generally fit for the role, he knows how to keep serious positions down, respects opinions and puts in loads of work for the server. No doubt he'll do great.

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
Man was on an LOA!! Leave the man alone ?

+Support

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Vollgas ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master Application.

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster, make sure to contact me on TeamSpeak whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Team Lead Coolfrae​

Status
Not open for further replies.