For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 6 months now
In what country are you located?: NL
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): W. Licht, Kwaad
Civilian name: Walter Scott
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Executive [Held], E-11 SGT [Held], Nu7-CPL [Held], 096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None that are active
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?:
Im applying for consultant in order to help the department gain back a role in the server's current RP and to encourage medical to seek and engage into RP.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
My experience as a executive and my overall knowledge of the server and departments makes me able to make policies and agreements with out parties and would be of use to the department's directors
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Healing bones:
1. Have the patient laydown in the scanner.
2. Read the scanning results remember to keep in mind the screen is mirrored.
3. In the medical menu (!medic) buy the equipment and the correct compound for the limb.
4. Mix the compound and bottle it.
5. The the compound to the patient.
6. Scan again to confirm the limb has healed.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
My responsibilities as an consultant as to host tryouts for the medical license and to manage the medical staff and to issue punishment or license revocations if required. Another responsibility is to represent the department in events and to engage with other departments and make relations
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Wolf Licht
Clearances: General CL4 | CHEMCL4 | ProjectOccultus5 | ProjectPata5
Assignment: Medical consultant at site 65
Former Position: Executive research at site 65
Current location: Site 65
Id#: 5321-65315
Profile: Specialized in theoretical and memetic based SCP. Has exceptionally high resistance to memetic affects caused by his interaction with [REDACTED] also show interest in proto-normalcy era and history
History: Wolf Licht is a researcher obtained from the university of technical medical research located in the Netherlands. The cover story of his disappearance is that he was the unfortunate victim of a car crash

After an incident involving SCP-682 causing the creation of SCP-682-C Researcher W. Licht was reassigned to the medical department as a punishment for the harm he caused in the incident
O5-█: W. Licht you understand the severity of your actions?
W. Licht: Yes i do and i apologize for the results of the experiment however i do wish to state the method of scientifically sound and this result was never expected.
O5-█: We understand that and therefor we decided to reassign you instead of terminating you.
W. Licht: May i ask what im being assigned to?
O5-█: You are being assigned to medical since you have a degree in medical science we think this position is a good fit for you to do something right to right the wrongs you did with this disaster of a experiment.
W. Licht: I understand i shall continue to serve the foundation
O5-█: Your dismissed.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3942

+Support
Believe this is the right step
More than knowledgeable for the role

Dale "Ratchet"

Sep 6, 2022
6n2rAtL.pngHello @RedSpeeds

I am happy to announce that your application for Medical Consultant has been ACCEPTED. Please contact me to set up a time for your training and interview.

Regards,
Dale "Ratchet"

Status
Not open for further replies.