[UK] WckdRaven's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fronk

Jan 19, 2023
Denmark
Original Steam login name : Sebastianpgaming
How many hours of playtime do you have? : Currently Sitting at 1 Day And 3 Hours While Writing This
In what country are you located?: Denmark
Time zone: UTC +
Foundation Name : Morty Smiths
Chaos name : Borty Smith
Civilian name: Borty Smiths
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217626108/
Discord ID : <Raven>#1487
Do you have a mic?: Yes Indeed.
What server are you applying for? : SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First Application Ive Made Is this onec
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No Kicks No Bans No Warnings So Far
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Indeed Ive Been Moderator 3 Times and Admin 5 Times On different Servers
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Indeed I Used to Play alot of Fivem Seriously And Gmod Back in the day And Still Do
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6-8 Hours a Day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:Wasn't long Ago I Found this Lovely Server I Have been Extremely Impressed And I love the People here Extremely Friendly Community For All the 5000 Hours Of Gmod Ive Always loved Helping People and i wish To do the Same For this Server And I hope I can bring a Good Impact to The server As a moderator For the Community For the Love they have shown me
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Mainly Most Things I Am Pretty much the same as Everyone else But I have 5000 Hours of Experince In Gmod And i know my Way around Most Of the Server's Ive Been Staff On are mostly good Feedback All Though There was Some Bad Feedback Like Always I wish To Bring a Happy Mind to The Server Helping people Get Through their Gmod Gaming Experince On this Server I Know my way Around the Commands Rules And everything Not Alot of people probably know me But I Wish To bring Myself more into the server and show some Kindness So People Can have the best Experience Possible That was All Hope you Guys Have A Wonderful Day/night Bye! <3 From Odin

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+- Neutral leading to - support
- You only have 1 day playtime on the server which is not the best
- Never seen / heard of you before
- Unsure of maturity
+ Over 5000 gmod hours
+ No warnings / bans

I wish you luck on your verdict !

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-Only saw You Today for the first time, other than that never heard of You
+Previous Experience
+No Warnings nor Bans
-Low playtime

Good luck!

Fronk

Jan 19, 2023
Denmark
+- Neutral leading to - support
- You only have 1 day playtime on the server which is not the best
- Never seen / heard of you before
- Unsure of maturity
+ Over 5000 gmod hours
+ No warnings / bans

I wish you luck on your verdict !
Thank You For the Reponse I Indeed Have Low Playtime But i will Countinue to Play And Definitely Will Keep Playing with All you lovely People

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello WckdRaven, today I will be giving you a <+/- Neutral Support >

My reasons being:

- Lack of playtime
- No interactions
+ Previous Experience

Good luck!

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ / - Neutral

I have had no interactions with you whatsoever, nor have I ever seen you on the server. Due to this I cannot provide my support.

@WckdRaven
- Saucy

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Denied

Hi WckdRaven,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient, and it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 1 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.