- UNGOC LCPL [Former]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Mixing
Toxicity
Job Abuse
RDM
FailRP

The only warning I've received this year was due to lack of knowledge regarding new rules/clarifications. The other 4 being when I first joined the server and lacked the full understanding of server rules.
-
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

The main reason for applying is due to the fact that I believe I would be able to create more interesting and inclusive roleplay scenarios as a member of Site Command. I've always had a passion for creating different roleplay situations and opportunities for people, for a while now within site administration I have had the availability to create and increase a variety of RP throughout the site and streamline aspects within the site through reworks in different departments and regiments. With a heavy input on the diverge within Nu-7 and its distinct reworks and road map in order to vitalize it's regiments purpose within the site, I have faith that my initiative and creative ambition for departments and regiments has had a substantial impact on the site as whole. Another example is the cross departmental investigations that initiate RP and departmental interaction, there have been many incentives placed within specific departments to allow them to engage in an increased spectrum of RP that not only increases relations but allows players within those departments to present their leadership skills.

I have had self conflict within my decision to apply for Ethics Committee Member due to my already progressive position that allows me to create RP in contrast to ECM, however I have confidence that If I was to obtain this position that I would be of great significance to the committee's revitalisation of it's various roles and duties within the site. In addition, I have an assortment of ideas and implementations already that would allow the committee to diversify it's roles and areas of RP that it currently holds itself within.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
There are many aspects in which I see myself as the best candidate for this position , my lengthy tenure within the site and overall experience I have gained through different aspects of RP around the site as well as the RP in which I have dove into within those positions has allowed me to create a expansive knowledge of the many different situations and scenarios that an Ethics Committee Member would come across on a day to day basis. My occupation as an O5 council member gave me possibly the most control over different RP situations in which I was able to create and develop, as well as this the position created a further understanding of the in different documentation which takes place at a site command and site administration level. My most recent time within Site Administration has been one of projection and challenge within the site, this by far has given me the most knowledge and experience within my time on the site and has allowed me to both face hardships and success with managing site administration and the site as a whole. Through delegation and project management I have created and developed RP within the site as whole with both thorough communication with Site Command and my team.

From the experiences as site director and directing different departments as well as managing RP as a whole during my time within O5 . With the overall volume of different roleplay scenarios I strongly believe this would make me a great candidate for ECM. Finally I'd like to mention my activity, I'm extremely active within the facility itself and with this I have an increased insight into the current requirements that would be expected of an ECM as well as the changes that I could bring to the committee as a whole to improve and expand their duties and RP.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

The Ethics Committee has a range of responsibilities and duties within RP, for example:

FLC
The Ethics Committee uses the foundation legal codex as a tool to enforce a good standard of roleplay on site, and is arguably one of its most important tools. It is key that as an ECM it is expected to have an in-depth understanding of the codex, whether it is an ethics violation or conduct violation, a consistent verdict on any arrest/apprehension should be made. As part of the toolkit, the committee enforces the foundation legal codex, but, also as an influential figure within the site, they should always abide and enforce the codex to set the standard expected throughout the different personnel within the site. For further collaboration, the Committee is required to gather with the Overseer council to make edits to the foundation legal codex and debate implementations and changes .

Management
The Ethics Committee and ECM's are essentially the human resources of the Foundation, providing justification for the needs and requirements that are necessary for the Foundation as a whole. Observation and justification throughout the site is a necessity to ensure that the site as a whole functions to the standard in which the Ethics Committee states. Additionally, ECM's work to manage Omega-1 alongside the Commanders and Commissioned Officer team, alongside utilizing the Omega-1 task force to execute the will of the committee. As well this, to ensure high standards of roleplay are being upheld, each department being reviewed through meetings, audits and possibly investigations.

Roleplay
The committee as roleplay leaders ensure that new and fresh roleplay scenarios can add to the server, this is done as an individual, but also, collaborating with other RP leaders within both the committee and O5 in order to create engaging and fresh storylines, and scenarios. Additionally, a key part of the committee's role play in the server is to ensure that the D-Class research material is dealt with ethically and as humanely as possible, and in part, approval of CL4+ research testing that includes ethics concerns such as the creation of SCP-008s or 008-2s.

Authorisation
The committee authorizes a few key actions within the site, such as the mass-termination of D-Class research material when there are mass-breakouts and foundation personnel lives are being threatened. As well, this ties into the management of code 3, 4, 5 and Code-Black situations, and in the Code-Black scenarios the reset of roleplay via activating the alpha-warhead if the roleplay on the site has degraded beyond recovery due to extreme mass-breaches or Code-5 scenarios.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

The committee is responsible for handling the following applications:
- Director of Internal Affairs
- Ethics Committee Member
- Ethics Committee Assistant

In addition to handling the previously mentioned, the Ethics Committee should have constant communication with other RP Leaders to set up and develop RP storylines and engagements through the use of externals. Also the committee collaborates in externals with the Overseer Council to vote on any necessary edits to the foundation legal codex and monitor departments and regiments capacity to utilize external communications.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

4bae5522eab2c92ae104801515cec7c6.gif

< Scanning Successful >

< Known Biometric Signature >

Redirecting to Cairo.aic

input:
Access Level 5 file network.

Accessing the requested network...

Disclaimer: This network is restricted to the Ethics Committee.

Authentication is required. Failure to authenticate will result in the deployment of
MTF-Omega-1 ("Laws Left Hand"). Do you wish to continue?

Where the harp's strings are pulled?

input: Music will end the violence

Good day Chairman McKenna, how can I help you today?

input
: Continue

input: Additionally, access William "Stealth" White's Personnel File

Access Granted,
Continue

Solaz

Dec 25, 2022
China #1
1703763283812.png1703763295809.png
Very professional Site Director who can't stop nerd reacting someone who Call out his BS and Copiumo_O

Ganch

Nov 27, 2022

- Major negative support

- causes arguments constantly
- constantly breaking rules

- when he was O5 did nothing, Don't see this guy doing anything as a ECM
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1KCwyK0kfV6cTz/d1337gSJ8w6o?invite=cr-MSxZUncsMTY4MTAxNjUzLA
his own clip of Him mixing btw ^ (I love it when they self report:)) and the agreement is a OOC thing which wasn't agreed upon at the time.
clip doesnt exist so idk what u mean by that
View attachment 12192View attachment 12193
Very professional Site Director who can't stop nerd reacting someone who Call out his BS and Copiumo_O
this was quite funny imo tbh but quite rude yes stealth dont do this

now for my actual review of the app
+Support
Throughout the time he has been back on the server, he has improved quite a lot from when he last played, from what i have seen this man has not been anything but amazing to work with, in Site Administration or any other role in general. Im sure if he was to get this position he would do great within it

Solaz

Dec 25, 2022
China #1
clip doesnt exist so idk what u mean by that

this was quite funny imo tbh but quite rude yes stealth dont do this

now for my actual review of the app
+Support
Throughout the time he has been back on the server, he has improved quite a lot from when he last played, from what i have seen this man has not been anything but amazing to work with, in Site Administration or any other role in general. Im sure if he was to get this position he would do great within it
No need to worry i downloaded the clip ? i will send it later! Love to see when someone deletes evidence ?

• Haha
Reactions: Ganch

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
Neutral

- During your past tenures in senior positions you have had some questionable activity but I do believe this is far enough behind us that you could have made some significant personal developments that allow it to be overlooked.
- The application refers to the Ethics Committe as a human resources department, which damages my confidence that you fully understand the lore and RP setting of the Ethics Committee and that your take on the roleplay of an ECM may not be correct. This also makes me wonder whether or not you have applied for this position as it is the only current CL5 slot open and I note that a lot of the lore piece you created involves the O5 Council.
- The majority of your application is very well articulated and this gives me confidence that you will be able to create and reform documentation to an excellent standard.
- You have played an important role in the reformation of other departments and/or MTFs on the site and this evidences your management ability and capacity to provide guidance to CL4s who will come to you with questions and/or to settle debates. Your lengthy experience pool will also assist you in finding the right solution to a problem that has occurred between two or more other members of the SCP-RP community.
- It is refreshing to see an application that goes into good detail on the responsibilities of ECMs in and out of RP and avoids simple bullet points however you focus on the most significant duties of an ECM and overlook some of the simpler and routine duties that are the EC's bread and butter.
- Your application discusses collaboration with the O5 Council, which is fundamental to achieving a fully functional and deconflicted Site Command unit, which other CL5 candidates unfortunately fail to recognise.
- The lore piece you created shows a significant interest in SCP-RP lore, but could be more orientated towards the Ethics Committee's specific lore setting.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Hello @Stealth

I'll be giving you a +Support on your application for Ethics Committee Member.

Whilst Site Administration will take a hit with your departure if successful, you've displayed a renewal in leadership and competency within the role and that is to be heavily commended. You have prior Clearance Level 5 experience which will aid you somewhat in this role.

Best of luck

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

You changed more positvely
also broda gave u a +Support, thats cool

Shadow

Aug 17, 2022
+Support
My heart stopped for a second when I saw this application, then stopped a second time immediately after due to me realizing I won't be able to shoot you anymore (that easily).

Experienced, active member of the community with great understanding of the lore.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: McFlurry

Mark “Billy” Bob

Mar 30, 2023
+ Support

Will be sad to see you go from Site Administration if you are accepted. But wish you the best of luck. He’s done many great things within SA as SD and definitely deserves the chance to go higher within the foundation. Very active, professional and always had great ideas to bring to the table!

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
>> Login detected, Good day, I am Cairo.aic. Where the harp's strings are pulled?

Enter: Music will end the violence

>> Good day Chairman McKenna, how can i help you today?

Enter: Attach Ethics Committee Verdict file #00007 and send to intended recipient

>> Letter attached.... sent to the email of @Stealth

*click*

Open File?

Screenshot_20231229_143822_Docs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.