096, IA & Intel
CI-D
A-1 Major
Overseer Assistant
Site Advisor

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I believe that my previous experience from different departments in the Foundation makes me qualified for the role of Ethics assistant. The reason why I am applying for ethics assistant role is because I would like to get more experience in this field as part of my overall goals within the foundation. I'm quite active on the server, not as much as I used to be but I still play at least 2 hours a day. I would like to get more involved with the Ethics Committee and that is another reason why I am applying for this position.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

The responsibilites of the Ethics assisstant in RP is to ensure that the Code of Ethics is being uphold by all foundation personnel with the help of MTF Omega-1 they observe what's happening on site, such as experiments, D-Block shenanigans and such. They are also the bridge between the ethics committee and other personnel. They carry out orders from the Ethics Committee whenever needed. Department reviews are also one of their responsibilities.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in

A young man called Wonka Kane was one of the best attorneys in the city. He was recently contacted by a private company that identified themselves as "the Foundation". They approached Mr. Kane with a new career opportunity within the Foundation. He was very hesistant regarding the offer, since he has never heard of this "Foundation" before, however after a couple of days he decided to accept their offer.

Mr. Kane was transported to one of the Foundation's sites by some operatives. He was taken to a green room where he was greeted by an Ethics Committee member.

ECM: Welcome to our facility. This is one of our finest facilities we have.

Kane: Thank you for inviting me, it's a pleasure to be here.

ECM: Your resume is quite impressive, what made you accept our offer?

Kane: It was a hard decision to make, however I was already thinking of quitting my current job and moving on to another firm, your offer was very convenient actually.

ECM: That's not what I was asking, why did you choose our offer over any other?

Kane: From what I have been told by your agents, this "Foundation" is exactly what I have been looking for my whole life.

ECM: Interesting, what do you think is our primary objective?

Kane: I assume its to study these "anomalies" and perhaps use that knowledge to enhance how humanity evolves.

ECM: Hmm, interesting. Your role within the Foundation will be to uphold the Code of Ethics and ensure that no crimes are being commited

Kane: Understood. That shouldn't be too difficult.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+SUPPORT
+assistant experience
+Mature
+Active
+Senior CL4 position

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
+Multiple cl4 experience
+Active
+He's czech so west slav gang

CrusadorTommy

Mar 13, 2022
+Support
-CL4 Experience
-mature
-Throws the book of ethics at people
-great guy
-Said hi to me once felt great

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Wonka's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Discord/Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for one week.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved

Broda Kagen
Ethics Committee Director​

Status
Not open for further replies.