Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): lux

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1300+

In what country are you located?
: Czechia

Time zone: CEST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): A-1 SGT Fulcrum, Wonka Kane

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Notta Spy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5428794

Discord ID (name#0000): lux66.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Hitbox abuse warning

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

SCP:RP UK Senior Moderator

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Approx. 5 hours, more during the weekend.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I wanna become a moderator again because I would like to help out the already lacking staff team presence during the early hours. There have been many occasions where staff were required, however, none of them were available or online. I am an experienced player with lots of experience as a staff member on Gmod and this community. I am also very knowledgeable when it comes to the server rules. I know how to handle staff situations properly so that all sides receive absolutely no bias and so that the punishment given or any decision is made appropriately. I am applying for staff to ensure that roleplay isn't disturbed and so that I can ensure that people have a pleasant and smooth experience on the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

As I mentioned previously, I am very qualified to become a moderator once again due to my previous experience as a senior moderator. I have lots of hours on garry's mod, which all of them were spent on roleplay servers. I am very active on the server and I know whats expected from me as a moderator/trial moderator. I know how to handle staff situations and how to behave as a staff member on the server and on other platforms, such as discord, teamspeak, etc... During my time as a senior moderator last year, I have completed my staff requirements every single week. There were weeks where I have gone waaaay beyond my requirements and I hope to do that again, if given the opportunity.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
+support
Active, friendly, previous experience

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Mature

- Active

- Good interactions

- Experianced

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Wonka ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.