[UK] Wonka's Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5428794

Discord name: LuX#3506

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Approximately 2 months.

In what country are you located?: Czech Republic

Time zone: CEST

Character name(s): Wonka & Fulcrum.

Civilian name: Wonka Kane

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-B (Holding)
Nu-7 SPC (Held)
E-11 CPL (Held)
Intel, IA & 096 whitelist
A-1 SGT (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I think that I am a good candidate for overseer assistant because of the way I approach things. I'm a reasonable and calm person and I have a decent amount of knowledge regarding Overseer assistant & O5 purpose in the facility and how they operate thanks to my experience in A-1. I consider myself as a professional, friendly and approchable individual, which I think is an important trait.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Overseer Assistant's responsibilities include; making sure O5's orders and policies are followed around the facility, overseeing departments assigned to the assistant by the council and being the council's eyes and ears in the facility and reporting back any unusual actions by the members of the staff, especially higher clearance personnel.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

WARNING:

ANY NON-AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ACCESSING THIS FILE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED THROUGH BERRYMAN-LANGFORD MEMETIC KILL AGENT. SCROLLING DOWN WITHOUT PROPER MEMETIC INOCULATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CARDIAC ARREST FOLLOWED BY DEATH.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

CREDENTIALS APPROVED.
SEARCHING DATABASE FOR "OPERATION REBIRTH"
FILE LOCATED. OPENING THE FILE...

===========================================================================================================================

OPERATION REBIRTH

DATE: 14/07/2022

AFTER ACTION REPORT:

Mobile Task Force unit Nu-7, designated "Hammer Down" was deployed to an abandoned mining Shaft in ██████, Canada, after receiving intel from their field agents regarding the activity of Chaos Insurgency within the mine. Satellite images revealed multiple transport trucks arriving to the mining shaft every sunday at approximately 07:00 hours. Foundation has decided to send in MTF Nu-7 to investigate.

Nu-7 arrived to the mining shaft in 4 humvees and a helicopter for air support. There was barely any resistance on the surface, however after entering the mining shaft, their communications device was being jammed by the Chaos Insurgency. They continued to push in deeper into the mining shaft, after 4 minutes they reached a dead end, however one of the operatives noticed a light and strange sounds coming from the behind of the rock wall. The operative pushed the wall, revealing a military facility behind the door.

Upon entering the military facility behind the hidden door, they encountered a tall figure, standing approximately 50 meters away from them. It was roughly 3 meters tall with long arms and no face, just like "SCP-912". Nu-7 operatives opened fire on the creature, it took them approximately 2 minutes to finally put it down due to it's tough skin and speed. Majority of the squad was killed during this encounter. They made a irrational decision to keep exploring this military facility.

They arrived to a research laboratory with a human male bound to a chair in the lab. He did not pose any immediate threat to the operatives, he operatives cut him loose and questioned him. They found out that the Chaos Insurgency have been experimenting some sort of "super soldier" serum on them, which he was injected with as well. The male was later identified as "Wonka Kane" and was rescued by the Nu-7 operatives and taken into the foundation custody.

FURTHER DETAILS REGARDING OPERATION REBIRTH HAVE BEEN REDACTED. ACCESS DENIED.
CREDENTIALS AND BIOMTERICS SCAN APPROVED.

Welcome, O5-█.

PERSONAL DATABASE:

NAME:
Wonka Kane

Description:

Wonka Kane was discovered by the Foundation during Operation Hydra. Wonka Kane possess superhuman strength, hearing and eyesight. He also proved to be able to predict the future, to some extent, however the full potential of this ability is yet to be discovered.

Wonka Kane has gone through numerous mental and health evaluations after being brought in to Site-65. All tests and evaluations have been successful. The council has decided that Wonka Kane is fit for duty for the Foundation, as he does not show any hostile intent towards the Foundation personnel and was fully cooperative during tests. He was temporarily assigned to MTF Nu-7 as the council did not trust Wonka with a high position role within the facility just yet. Wonka Kane was watched with great interest by the O5 Council during his time in Nu-7, his performance in the regiment was satisfactory in the eyes of the council, so they decided to transfer him into MTF Epsilon-11 to see how he would handle himself around anomalies and other SCPs. Once again, the council was satisfied with his performance and loyalty to the Foundation during his time as a member of Epsilon-11. Wonka gained the trust of the council and proved to them, that he is worthy of joining the unit Alpha-1 and to become the Council's enforcer, thanks to his... unnatural physical abilities.

END OF LOG.

Last edited:

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
+Support
-Actively plays the server
-Already works closely with O5
-All around good lore and application

Although he has no leading roles yet I feel Wonka would be good due to his experience in A1 as an NCO, anyways good luck Wonka

Last edited:
Reactions: Wonka

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
+Support
Wonka, when are you getting me onboard?
-Active
-A-1 experience; close to O5 and gains experience of the job through them,
-Well-manufactured application.

I've known Wonka for a number of years and I trust he will make a more than fine addition to the position if the council provides him with a chance.

Reactions: Wonka
Status
Not open for further replies.