[UK] Wonka's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): t1anime

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week 21 hours

In what country are you located?: Czech Republic

Time zone: CEST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 LCPL Wonka

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Wonka

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5428794

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP:RP UK.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

None.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

After 11k hours spent on this game, I've been a staff member on countless servers that used either ULX or a custom admin system. However, probably the most notable one and the highlight of my gmod staff career was Head Admin on a very big Gmod and Rust community, which is still very big and active to this day.

I have never been a staff member on CG.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, as I said, I hate saying this but unfortunately, I have 11k hours on this game and all that time was spent on RP servers, majority of those were serious RP servers. I'd like to say that I'm quite good at roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Right now till September, probably 10 hours a day. After that I'm not certain, as I'll be looking for a new job, but at least 3 hours will surely be doable.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I'm still quite new to this server, I only joined last month if I recall correctly, this server was recommended to me by a friend of mine Nezha. Ever since joining I've gotten addicted to this server and already played 200+ hours on here. Ever since I first connected and woke up in my cell, I got immediately prompted to join staff, however it wasn't possible since I'm very new here. So ever since then, I have been to a quite a bit of staff situations myself and sort of observed on how things work around here. I must say that this server brings back old memories with the use of ULX admin system which is quite nice. I'd like to be moderator on CG, because I'm l highly experienced when it comes to performing staff duties, I obviously have to learn a thing or two but I'm very keen to do so. I'm very active on the server and I'd like to consider myself as a level headed, reasonable and calm person. I rarely get mad over what happens on a gmod server, I believe that's a very important trait a staff member should have. I wanna help out the server as a moderator, especially during early in the morning where there's barley any staff available, obviously. I also enjoy being a staff member so that's another reason why.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Well, as I mentioned previously, I have plenty of experience as a staff member, it may not be on this community, but it's essentially the same thing really. The only major difference would be the server rules, which I have read over a few times already to prepare myself for the potential mod interview. I would be able to help out with the staff activity during "downtime" where it's needed the most I assume. I keen to learn new things from my mentor or other staff in general. I'm a very calm and at times, when it needs be, a professional individual. If there is something that needs to be taken core of, such as a staff sit, I always act professional and accordingly, just as an admin should. I believe that's what makes me "special".

Apologies if the formatting is weird in some parts, I had to write this on my phone which was quite annoying. Also yes, I'm on a very short LOA but I'll be back in 3 days. I was told it's fine if I apply.

Last edited:

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
+Support
-Active on the server for around 6-10 hours a day
-Good application

-All around fit to be staff with previous experiences

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+Support

Past Experience
Minimal but positive interactions

Decent Application
On LOA while writing this???

Hi Wonka

Your path on the server is good to getting recognized and I have yet to experience something negative from you.

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
On LOA while writing this???
Yeah I understand it's kinda weird, considering it's a short LOA I asked an admin if it's fine to apply and they said yes, considering I'll be back tomorrow.

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
+/- Neutral leaning to + Support
+ Lots of previous experience
+ Seems to have potential to be an active and respected member of staff

+/- No interactions

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
-Neutral

+ Playtime
+ Active Member
+ Past Experience
+ Effort in Application

- No Interactions

I see you around the server however I have never had any proper interactions with you.

GL ?

Last edited:

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Neutral

Haven't had any interactions with you myself and therefore unable to submit a verdict.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Wonka

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is good; You need to get more in-touch with the community. Without standing out its hard for us to see your qualities. Being a staff member is an entrusted position at which recognition is utmost important.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Resources Lead
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.