Status
Not open for further replies.

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

It is either xcore_hybrid69 or xCore

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
Vtime says 4 Days 17 HRS
Steam says 372 HRS (Only Gmod server i have played)

In what country are you located?: UK (England)

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

GSD Captain ‘Instructor’
MTF O-1 SPC ‘Silencer’

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Fred Madox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:581561928

Discord ID (name#0000): MightyBeast#2995

Do you have a mic?: YES

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

First Application made

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

RDM x2
NLR x1
Severe Toxicity (3 days)
However these were all 2+ months ago in september. No such warnings since I have read the rules thoroughly.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

No I do not sadly first Gmod server ever played

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

GTA 5M servers which i played for a few months with my friends

-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Depends on the real life situation. In normal times at least 2-6 hours a day, maybe more. Any difference will be notified

-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to become a moderator to be able to enhance the RP and enforce the rules of the server. I want to be able to help others with the experience as others helped me in my early days and they still help me with any queries etc. I also would like to be a moderator to help lift the stress of mods when not so many are on. E.G early morning when there may only be one for 7 SIT’s in pending. I want to be able to help with these situations and help others with the issue with their RP experience so everyone can continue enjoying and having fun on the server. I also really like the server:)

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I am above other applicants due to my maturity and impartiality when it comes to issues of server rules being broken. I am very mature and level headed when it comes to issues of server rules and judgments in general. and ever since September when I was new I have tried very hard to follow them wherever I can and guide others if they make a mistake. I also believe I have the patience and the dedication to be able to deal with SIT’s when the parties are becoming irritated or annoyed and start taking it out of the mod taking the SIT. because they believe it is unfair. I also believe I can be fair when it comes to the punishment due to my belief that there can be other circumstances at work and will consider all the facts when it comes to dealing with the end result and the punishment.

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
+Support
Mature
Seen in game alot
Helps people on GSD and helps people overall
In my eyes a good fit for the role

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support

Nothing but good interactions
Mature
Rule knowledge

No staff experience but willing to learn
ok warn/ ban to playtime ratio

Silencer, I believe you will do very well if you do get accepted, good luck!​

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello @xCore, I will be leaving a + Support for the following reasons,

- Activity is good and is at the level expected of staff members.
- Mature and professional when you need to be.
- Well known and has a good reputation on the server and the SCP Community here.
- Never had a bad interaction with you and believe you would fit in with the team well.

Overall I believe you are ready to join the staff team and perform to the level expected of new and existing staff members!

Good luck!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Instructor, i will give a +Support since i play sometimes with you. You seem like a good person and you have a good rule knowledge.

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Accepted

Hi xCore,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.