What are your total levels?:

Total: 90

Combat: 29
D-Class: 18
Research: 15
SCP: 10
Support: 18

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Foundation: (Holding) DEA Senior Agent, (Held) MTF Nu-7 Corporal, MTF Nu-7 Private

Chaos Insurgency: (Holding) CI-Beta, (Held) CI-Alpha

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1683233789547.png

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?

I have been an Agent since the Department of External Affairs was launched and I have been a Senior Agent for around 5-6 days.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?

I am applying for Special Agent because since the Department of External Affairs was released I have been playing it as an Agent and a Senior Agent. I find it to be very enjoyable and everyone who holds a substantial rank is friendly and welcoming to all. I would like to help DEA advance further when it comes to all aspects of the server as I feel with the recent change in command the department needs even more role models to help sculpt DEA into what it was made to be.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

I am a very suitable person for Special Agent because of my vast background in lots of Military and Serious styled servers, I have held lots of high ranks in the past and have racked up over 9.7k hours on the game as a whole. As well as being made a Brigadier General and Regimental Command on the Civil Networks Military RP server because of my leadership capabilities. I am also very good at writing google documents as well as coding google sheets (rosters). I like to think that I am very good at Player vs Player combat (I hope others might agree), it won’t always be an effective means of dealing with situations as a Department of External Affairs Special Agent however, it comes in handy when it is needed. I am also in the process of making the DEA an even better and more effective to help their command with all log related tasks just so that it doesn't take away focus from where it should be.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

I have written a lot of documents and I find that what makes them good is detail. Having a very detailed document allows for players to go through and properly understand what the document is all about. It is also very important for the people reading your document to have a rough understanding of what the document was made for without having to read the entire document from top to bottom.

Based on the type of document that you are writing you may have to change some of the key components for example if writing a DEA Operation Document, you will have to include what may have provoked the operation and what was the conclusion as well as any incidents that occurred during said operation. This will require you to write out all the facts exactly how they were carried out due to the nature of what happens during all sorts of DEA Operations.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

Being accepted as a Special Agent is a large step within the DEA and it has lots of additional responsibilities that a Senior Agent would not be given. You are given the tasks of training new agents or operatives into the department, managing members within the department to ensure they are following all regulations set upon them. Special Agents are also responsible for creating new documents and editing existing ones to ensure that everyone department-wide knows exactly how to do their jobs and what rules to follow in order to complete their duties sufficiently. Since Operations are a large aspect of the DEA you will also be responsible for running operations for the lower ranks to be a part of and learn about the team work and effort required to make an operation successful.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Firstname: !Xobile
Middle Name: Alfonzo
Surname: Marchetti
Date of Birth: 16/02/1995
Place of Birth: South Sudan
Father's Name: Mikey Marchetti
Mother's Name: Adebukola Marchetti

!Xobile Marchetti originally from Italy was born and raised in South Sudan during the war of independence, by the time he was 11 his parents seeked refuge in the United Kingdom where he would live, learn and love. At first he spent most of his time reading and studying due to his strict upbringing. The fact he was able to escape South Sudan was a blessing and his parents didn’t want him to waste the opportunity. However, after living in England for over a year he had gotten used to his new life and his attitude adjusted accordingly, becoming more extroverted. During his time spent in the UK he felt as if he was missing purpose and wanted to do more for a country that he could be more proud of than the one he hid away in for over a decade. A lengthy period of researching all possible occupations to satisfy his need to serve he chose the police, after applying and being accepted into the Metropolitan Police he was pulled out of the police academy 2 months in to train in a more specialized area of focus due to his high IQ and results of multiple psyche evaluations, Intelligence & Espionage. After a short but rigorous course teaching !Xobile everything he needed to know about gathering intelligence without detection; he began his first assignment: Operation Free Bird. It was designated as a joint operation with the Metropolitan Police Intel Division and the 22nd Special Air Service squadron, the main objective was to locate [REDACTED] and infiltrate their extremist cell. Upon completion of the operation !Xobile was given the pick of assignments due to how well his previous operation went but instead he wanted to move to a remote town in [REDACTED] in order to work as [REDACTED] even though it was less high profile.

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
+Support

-Good Interactions

- Shits on me when i 1v1 him

-Good app

after multiple interactions with Xobile, Jamal is deemed as a trustworthy person with a charismatic personality, Generic has proved multiple times in multiple situations that he was able to keep his cool, and not instigate any problems during situations, seeing the low amounts of warns that xobile has earned over the course of his playtime in SCPRP, I strongly believe that Generic (Jamal) is most definitely fit for the position of Special Agent, Not to mention Xobiles rank history on the MRP Server, Bgen, LTCOL, CPT, 2x LT, if you dont get what BGEN is, it is the equivalent to O5 or ECM, i strongly believe that Xobile is qualified for this position.

• Love
Reactions: Generic

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
1683408974151.png

Department of External Affairs

@Generic

Your Application has been positively reviewed, Contact me for additional steps.

-Department Director Jack Manning, Site-65

Status
Not open for further replies.