For how long have you played on CG SCP: Almost 7 months
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST (British Summer Time)
Character name(s): Zack Baker
Civilian name: Mr. Baker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 CPL, 096 Whitelist, GSD Captain, CI-A, DEA and IA Agent (All Hold)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 4 warnings. They are listed blow. They are not active warnings, all done 2 month ago or further.

MetagamingWhen I first played CG - I was new back then so I didn't know the CG rules but I of course now know them and what I shouldn't do.
RDMWhen I first played CG - I was new back then so I didn't know the CG rules but I of course now know them and what I shouldn't do.
Hitbox abusingI forgot when I was playing as an SCP... I haven't done it since then
LTARPI was roleplaying then I suddenly crashed. I didn't mean to LTARP

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?: I am applying for the role of Chief of Security because I want to help the General Security Department and improve the department as a whole like revamping documentations and other necessities with the department so that it could be easier to understand and to use, making it less complex and overall making the department even more better than ever. I also believe that the General Security Department can evolve and drastically improve if possible for the betterment by other security captains with the right people in-charge to make sure the new trial captains feel at home and overall better. Personally, I believe that this department is one of my favourites so I wish to spend my time and effort more than any other positions so that I can make the department better than ever before. With the position it would be beneficial for me to grow and create strength on my knowledge I already know which then I can create a smooth understanding for other captains which can be benefitable for new and still learning security captains.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
Over time with me being in the General Security Department, I have gathered experience and learnt to understand a lot of things which I didn't know when I was still new to the department, like me having no clue of hosting a tryout or even hosting a training but now I do tryouts regularly and much more easily than when I first joined. This means that I now have the experience and knowledge of a proper Captain. Furthermore, I have gotten 2 commendations for working so hard with the department as a captain which this would not stop when I am a Chief. The commendations I have gotten were the "Instructor's Commendation" and the "Management Decoration" and hopefully soon to be the Veteran Medal as I have been a Captain for about 4 months or so(I'm second oldest being in the department). With this proof I believe that I am suitable for the position of Chief of Security so that I can further expand my knowledge and make the department better than ever before.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?: The responsibilities of the Chief of Security has a lot of things to be expected from you both within and outside of the department. Some of the duties of being Chief of Security can include managing the whole GSD and leadership (e.g. strikes, docs...), accepting or denying captain applications (in UK), interviewing possible future captains, hosting GSD leadership meetings, creating and editing official documents, monitoring sub-department heads, interacting with junior personal, recruitment for the subdivision, working together with other captains and the other chief but basically managing the whole department.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

< FILE RECEIVED >
Loading... 25 %

Loading... 50 %

Loading... [data expunged]

Loading... 100%

< FILE OPENING >

Messenger: [data expunged]

Zack Baker is a seasoned and highly skilled security professional with a background in both military and law enforcement. Before joining the foundation, he served in a special forces unit, where he gained experience in dealing with anomalous threats. One day, he would encounter SCP-3166 or in other words Gorefield. Zack Baker was called into the city as a reported strange creature was creating havoc in the city and killing civilians for no reason. Zack Baker and his unit was called onto the location, he saw how tall and wide SCP-3166 was when we arrived. Most of his brothers fighting alongside him died fighting SCP-3166, but when SCP-3166 was about to finish the final unit, Mobile Task Force Unit Epsilon-11 arrived and brought back SCP-3166 to their site. While doing so, they brought me as I had such knowledge and skills that couldn't go to waste by amnesia so they recruited me. I first became a Janitor then I went all the way to Security Captain and even joined Epsilon-11 at one point but now I am here, Chief Of Security. Originally steps away but now only a few, will I get Chief of Security? We shall find out.

Thank you for taking your time and reading my Chief Of Security Application for the SCP-RP UK server.
I hope I get accepted and become even better than before and making a impact on the server.

Last edited:

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
@Zack Baker

Today I will be giving you a =/+SUPPORT due to various reasons. First of all you’ve been doing amazing in terms of helping Chiefs out with all sorts of tasks and doing your job as Management Lead. You’ve been quite engaged with Gensec and shown to be good at managing things like the roster etc… On the other hand I do have to say that you aren’t a great leader as of what I’ve seen, whenever you are in D-block you observe more than actually Lead gensec (this is mainly due to you not using your mic). I’ve seen that you can be quite unsure of yourself at times which makes it hard to have the required authority. You aren’t a very prominent figure when it comes to externals either although I can understand that you have been on ROA lately. I think you would be suitable for the position of CoS but that a little guidance in the beginning will be required. Good luck.

Shadow

Aug 17, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Site Administration team of Site-65.

Hello, @Zack Baker

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: Zack Baker
Status
Not open for further replies.