In what country are you located?: Slovenija
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Zazi "Shrike" Jenom
Civilian name: Zazo Gobu
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Medical consultant(holding), E-11 CPL(held),CI-G(held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-N/A

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
-i am probably the most active consultant (3-4h a day).It has been my main Department since i started on this server.
And i feel like i am competent enough for the job since i have lots of experience in the medical department.
And am ready for the extra responsibilities.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
-In my position as a consultant I try to do as much as i can, but i feel like i can do more as a Deputy Director.
As i have stated before i have lots of experience and I feel like the medical team trusts me enough.
I enjoy seeing people being interested in medical and all i wanna do is improve their experience in medical and
improve their experience.I also try to give as much advice to medical staff when they need it and help out as
much as i can, so i can build trust, confidence and relations between medical staff. I am also competent enough
in making medical documentation as i have done: mental evaluations, physical evaluations and am currently
rewriting mental evaluation templates for all separate departments.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
-The responsibility of the Director of Medicine is to oversee the whole of the medical department,
making sure things run smoothly and efficiently. Giving guidance and aiding any medical personnel
be it a consultant or to a trainee, as one should lead by example. The Director must also encourage its staff
to reach their potential, but he must also be strict so the medical department does not become chaotic or starts
ignoring their job.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Hello Mr.Zazi Jenom we have been observing your medical word for quite a while, and we would like to offer you a job at the SCP Foundation.
You will work with the brightest medical minds in the world. We fell like you will be a great asset to us.
Our offer will not be on the table for long so make your voice fast.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zazi quickly accepted the offer for the job. As he joined medical as trainee He mostly helped the people in d block stitching bullet wounds.
As he gained more experience he got taught the procedure to remove anomalous effects. As he became more experienced and trusted he was given clearance level 3 and a gun to help in different combat scenarios. He gladly accepted as he has seen to many people die. Later on he got an offer to join KS-1 .
And he became the third commander of the squadron. Later on in his career he became a medical consultant. He he enjoyed his position as he could not only help people but train other so they could help to. Even as a consultant he did not shy away from patching up foundation personnel and even helped people on the brink of death. After a while he decided he can do much more for the medical department as a DoM and so he decided to apply for the job.

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
Hello @zazi_18, I have a few questions about your application before I leave a final verdict:

1. What will you do with the Department Director role that you could not do with your current medical consultant function within the same department? Improving the experience is a wide description, could you go more specific?
  2. What would you describe as the main differences between a director and a consultant within the Medical Department?
  3. What are your short-term and long-term goals for the department? What needs to improve?
  4. What will you try to implement to make people more attracted to the department?
  5. What current experiences do you believe contribute to you being the best person for the job?
I'm really looking forward to your answers! Hope you have a nice day.

Reactions: zazi_18

zazi_18

Jul 23, 2022
Hello @zazi_18, I have a few questions about your application before I leave a final verdict:

1. What will you do with the Department Director role that you could not do with your current medical consultant function within the same department? Improving the experience is a wide description, could you go more specific?
  2. What would you describe as the main differences between a director and a consultant within the Medical Department?
  3. What are your short-term and long-term goals for the department? What needs to improve?
  4. What will you try to implement to make people more attracted to the department?
  5. What current experiences do you believe contribute to you being the best person for the job?
I'm really looking forward to your answers! Hope you have a nice day.
1.What will you do with the Department Director role that you could not do with your current medical consultant function within the same department? Improving the experience is a wide description, could you go more specific?
-As of now doctors and consultants don't get much rp outside of est and fixing fractures, so i plan to make them more involved in physical and mental evaluation and checkups and encourage them to make documentation and implement some kind of incentive for it
because i believe that medical rp can be fun if you put some effort in it and not just EST your way through everything.

2.What would you describe as the main differences between a director and a consultant within the Medical Department?
-At this point consultants are basically like doctors wight higher clearance which can train other doctors and punish doctors.
Director have the the power to make some changes in the department and have more chance to do so .

3.What are your short-term and long-term goals for the department? What needs to improve?
-Short term:Try to improve rp and have normal doctors more to do than just est.
-Long term: Try to make other departments work more wight medical for example have a doctor and a researcher
work on a test together to have doctors perform autopsies after a test or give a dclass a medical examination after a test
as i fell like that would also improve relations with other departments.

4.What will you try to implement to make people more attracted to the department?
-Some kind of credit system for doctors and document uploads.

5.What current experiences do you believe contribute to you being the best person for the job?
-I have been in medical for a long time now (since august) and i have a good grasp of how medical and medical rp works.
I think the best way to gain experience is through time. So if i do get the chance any experience i am lacking will come.

dunnolikes

Nov 23, 2022
Zazi is amongst the most active and professional figures within the Department of Medicine. He is always available for medical trainings and has great leadership, management and teaching skills. However, his application is lacking detail, although none of what he has written is wrong it could have been elaborated on a lot more.

Overall, Zazi is fit for this role and I would love to see him advance upwards within his medical career.

Due to the reasons stated above, i have decided to give Zazi a...

+Support

-Brewer

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
Hello @zazi_18, after reading your responses to my questions, I am ready to make a verdict: +/- neutral leaning to +support

+
Good standing within the community;
+ Prepared to answer questions when presented with some;
+ Decent amount of time spent on the server;
+ Long-lasting experience within the Medical Department;
+ Good activity;
+/- The application is not as in-depth as I would expect from a director application;
+/- Some grammar mistakes;
+/- Some suggestions for the well-being of the department are forum suggestions, nothing related to the actual role;
- Still lacking some in-depth information on how you want to achieve the goals you have set for yourself as director.

• From what I can read from your application, you seem like someone who is active and willing to improve the department of medicine to the best of your ability. I like the things you have planned but would love to see it being explained more in-depth. Some vague description like "giving medics more to do besides EST" is not going to help you to implement real changes within the department. I would like to sit down with you later on if you obtain the role to actually start talking about what you would like to see added and help you to obtain those things.

I wish you the best of luck and enjoy your day.

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
++Support
Very experienced with medical
Great guy

Zazi is someone who is very dedicated to medical and was someone worked along side with when I was a consultant, he has also done great work within medical. Good luck zazi.

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
MEGA + SUPPORT
i am rlly tired so i dont want to type out why but basically zazi is a fucking amazing dude, really good at medical, has worked closely with me and I've seen his skills in person and I can say he is definetly ready for DoM. Wish you the best of luck o7

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
+Support
Whilst I was DoM I considered ceding my position to Zazi because I had the full belief he holds the correct values to assist in making medical great, with this in mind Zazi has shown time and time again why he was chosen as a Consultant, putting in a lot of extra work to ensure the department runs as best as it can.

I wholeheartedly believe Zazi is worthy of the position and holds the drive to push the department further.

Regards,
Yeke

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committees Verdict Report
REGARDING: Zazi's application for a position as Director Of Medicine.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Director Of Medicine. The committee agrees that you are best suited to be a Director.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulations in passing the process.

Signed and Approved

Broda Kagen
Ethics Committee Director​

Reactions: Popko
Status
Not open for further replies.