Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91983697
Discord name: Zwacky#9962
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing for over a month now and i have a total of 6 days of playtime on the server.
In what country are you located?: Cyprus
Time zone: GMT +2
Character name(s):
Civilian name: Zwaacky
Foundation name: Zwacky
Chaos Insurgency name: Zwacky [TEU-PFC]
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Chaos Insurgency Alpha
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No bans nor kicks but a single warning for "ERP" when i first joined the server. I was messing around with another player in the downtime and i got warned for it.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

> I have dealt with SCP-096 as a Researcher and since i play SCP-049 much i always play with him if anybody is on it. Since i used to only play researcher i was quite interested with sentient or semi-sentient or humanoid SCPs and i also like to take notes about SCPs so that i can give the notes to new researcher who wishes to experiment on that SCP i took notes of. Since, i got in contact with 096 a lot, i can easily understand how it works. I also read a lot of lore in the SCP wikipedia about the popular SCPs and well -096 is one of them. I also would like to play as 096 because i think that it is fun from the clips i saw people posted. :)

-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

> 096 will sit down and try to hide his face from anyone. He is most likely to go on a corner, face the wall and cry.

-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

> SCP-096 will go anywhere like a ballistic missile where it's target at. These targets are the people that saw his face through directly looking at him or saw his picture. The only way SCP-096 can go straight to D-Block is if one of the D-Class personnel there has seen his face and is in D-Block.

-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

> Grab Scrambles so that 096 won't target you when you look at his face.
> Grab a bucket so that people can't see his face.
> Grab an Anomaly Containment Beam and SCP Restraints from dispensers so that once it's pacified he can be re-contained using the restraints.
> Re-contain him by pacifying him via anomaly containment beam, restrain him with the scp restraints, take him to his containment chamber and pin him to the wall.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Zwacky !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.