> UK

Do you have a mic?:

> Yes, i do and i actively use it.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

• SCP-096
  • CI-Alpha
  • Intel Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

> I have only been warned once back when i was fairly new to the server for "ERP" but it was 2 months ago. What happened is basically i was messing around with another guy when there was barely anyone on but a staff member caught us.

Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?

> First of all, i have been looking for an unique experience in this server after maining research for a while. I wasn't really interested in Intel first but once i got whitelisted to it i realized how much of an unique work Intel does. Thus, i dedicated my whole time on this server to Intel and i have proven this by becoming an Intel Ambassador. My first CL4 whitelist. After i have done enough work, learnt every corner of the Intel Department and got to prove myself as a leader in the department i finally convinced myself to apply for Director of Intelligence. It is my biggest goal at the moment and i would like to see myself as a Director of Intel in the future.

What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:

1. Half the time i have spent on this server was as an Intel Ambassador. The amount of things i have learned about Intel and a CL4 member of the foundation makes me suitable for DoI.
  2. I have a lot of experience with making documents and spreadsheets, i used to play a lot of MRP in another server i don't want to mention and i had to make tens of documents about operations, guides and such. I also made about 3-4 spreadsheets for regiments.
  3. The amount of hours i would spend as a Director is nothing compared to Ambassador. I spend at least 5-6 hours as an Ambassador and i will be spending way more as a Director. I have a lot of time in my hands and i am willing to spend a portion of that time as a Director for my Ambassadors and Agents/Operatives.
  4. It is fun. Playing as an Intel Ambassador is so much fun. I love dealing with people, problems and i also like to talk to other SOP/SA/SC personnel about some of the projects i have been working on and the projects, the positive changes and missions i would bring to Intel as a Director is unspeakable.
And those points are what makes me suitable for DoI.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:

• Making sure the department's performance, etiquette, activity and health is up to standards
  • Overseeing Ambassadors and making sure they are doing what they are supposed to
  • Being the face of Intel with GOI relations
  • Making sure Intel's relations with other MTF Regiments and SOP personnel is healthy and strong
  • Reporting to SA/SC
  • Taking care of documents/reports from Ambassadors and Agents/Operatives and evaluating them on their documentation skills

Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[ Operation Green Mole ]

Zwacky was assigned to lead a group of Intel Agents about a high ranked CI Commander reported at pinewood by O5-██. Before the Operation, Zwacky was summoned to Floor 3 where he would get blindfolded and dragged to a room he has never been or seen before;

O5-██: You can open your eyes, Ambassador Zwacky.

Ambassador Zwacky: Hello? Where am i? Why was i summoned?

O5-██: Doesn't matter. You were summoned here to conduct and lead an Operation. We call it "Operation Green Mole". Are you up for it?

Ambassador Zwacky: Yes. Tell me the details and what do i need to do.

O5-██: Mhmm. We will need you to gather up couple of Intel Agents and go to Pinewood. A highly-valued POI we need to "talk" with is there and Intel is for this operation. He is a high ranked CI Commander, we need you to find him and capture him alive in any means. We want him alive not dead. You will do everything in your power to capture him alive, if that means sacrificing your life and/or your Operatives. Understood?

Ambassador Zwacky: Understood. When will we conduct this operation?

O5-██: Now. *glares to the A-1 Operatives standing beside him* Take him outside.

*Zwacky was then proceeded to blindfolded and dragged back to the entrance of Floor 3. Right after being unblindfolded he took the elevator and went straight back to surface. He took 4 highly competent Agents with him and lined them on the Garage wall. He explained the Operation to the Agents and equipped them with anything necessary for an Operation like this. Field Kits, High Caliber Snipers and Cyanide pills.

Zwacky and his Agents took civilians disguises and went straight to pinewood with a civilian truck. They wandered around Pinewood and came across a group of CI made up of 3 Medics and a weird looking one wearing a gas mask . Zwacky pointed at the CIs and said "Look, that's the guy we are looking for pretty sure". Zwacky kept on driving the truck and parked the car 20 meters away from the CI and got ready to assassinate the CI Medics and capture the suspected Commander.

Zwacky placed 3 Agents that are equipped with snipers on different locations and took the last Agent with him to quickly capture the standing CI.

Ambassador Zwacky: Everyone in position? Codeword "What do you like". If you hear me say this take the shot.

Agent 1: Understood, over.

Agent 2: Understood, over.

Agent 3: Clear, over.

Zwacky then proceeded to slowly walk up to the CI and got in a conversation with them to gain their trust. The conversation lasted 2 minutes before the Codeword "What do you like". Zwacky said the Codeword and the snipers heard the codeword through their radios. All 3 took down the CI medics. Zwacky and the other Agent with him instantly grabbed the CI and out a gun to his neck.

Ambassador Zwacky: Don't you dare move a muscle. Move one and you are dead. *Zwacky then proceeds to strip him of his weapons, communication devices and his Keycard*.

Ambassador Zwacky: What do we have here? *reads the keycard* Lieutenant Commander ████. What a surprise. You are coming with us my friend.

Zwacky and his Agents restrain and handcuff the Commanders' legs and arms, put a straw bag on his head and tightly tie a rope around his neck and throw him to the back of the truck where no one can see him and RTB.

*Zwacky calls the line "???"*

Ambassador Zwacky: It's done.

O5-██: Good. Bring him to F3, my men will take care of him.

Ambassador Zwacky: ETA 5 minutes. *hangs up*

[Promotion to Director of Intelligence]

Zwacky was minding his own business inside his office and out of a sudden a squad of A-1 Operatives barged in, knocked Zwacky out with general anesthesia and took him in to the same room where he talked with a member of the council.

O5-██: Wake up already, Zwacky.

Ambassador Zwacky: Hello? What am i doing here?

O5-██: Doesn't matter. Up for a job?

Ambassador Zwacky: Another Operation? I am listening.

O5-██: No no no. Something completely different.

Ambassador Zwacky: What is it?

O5-██: You will be repositioned as the Director of Intelligence. You will have much more responsibilities and you will carry these responsibilities until the end.

Ambassador Zwacky: Why me?

O5-██: *O5-██ stares at Zwacky with a frightening smile* Congratulations, Director Zwacky. *Turns to the A-1 CSG Falcon* Take him outside.

Zwacky was then knocked out again and dragged back to DoI's office and was sat on DoI's chair. Zwacky then wakes up and takes a look around where he sees a document right in front of him on the DoI's table. It reads; "Congrats on your promotion. Don't mess it up.". Zwacky looks around once again and sees a set of clothes on a rack with a note hanging from it that reads "Your newly issued workwear. Good luck Director Zwacky."

Last edited:

'Desteny'

Dec 29, 2022
+Support

I think Zwacky would be really good for the position, he is professional and I had never had any trouble with him.

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Good rp
+Mature
+Never had any bad interactions

Good Luck!

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

- Good Interactions
- CL4 Experience
- Understands the department
- Active

During my stay as the Director of Intel it became apparent that Zwacky was suited for his role! he was always a good leader and always filled out his duties to the best of his ability, I never had any issues with him and he was extremely active as ambassador and always had shown a liking for his role as ambassador and would love to see him advance to the next stages of his development within the department

Good Luck,
Falcon

Deleted member 1285

+++ Support

Zwacky is a great person, they are mature in Serious RP Scenarios, well mannered and all around a great and funny person to play with. He has great intentions for the intel department and has proven himself to care for others when it comes to the quality of the intel department. He has also had CL4 experience and is very knowledgeable when it comes to his job. I wish you the best of luck with your application Zwacky.

- Julien White

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Zwacky

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.