Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Steam ID:

> STEAM_0:1:91983697

Discord name:

> Zwacky#9962

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

> Over a month now and total of 6 days of playtime closing on 7.

> 20

In what country are you located?:

> Cyprus

Time zone:

> GMT +2

Character name(s):

Civilian name:
Zwaacky
Chaos name: Zwacky [TEU-PFC]
Foundation name: Zwacky

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

> UK

Do you have a mic?:

> Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

> CI-Alpha
> Intel and Internal Affair Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

> I was never kicked nor banned. I have received an "ERP" ban when i first joined the server because me and some other guys were messing around.

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?

> Since i started to play Intel 2-3 weeks ago, i have realized how much of a fun job it is. I am more interested with surface rp where i will take the disguise of a Civilian or a Chaos member and do some shenanigans with the disguises. These can be; Infiltrating CI base, gathering information about what the local civilians know about the foundation and coming up with solutions, interacting with other surface operation members such as B-1 and Nu-7. Once i got approved for my Intel Agent role i immediately went to work and since then i have done many many many operations by myself or coop with other Agents or MTF units. I just want to have a higher role in the Intelligence role and make an impact just like the rest. Training other people will be a no issue for me and i will be available 85% of the time because i know what it feels like to wait for a training/tryout.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:

> Because of the experience i have with being an Intel Agent i can coordinate, communicate and plan out everything from the scratch and i will always have a Plan B on my pockets in every situation. I am also a good pressure handler and can make up to my own mistakes. I am also familiar with my colleagues and which i have somehow of a good relationship with them, i am also good at motivating and someone who is easy to talk to about anything and thus this is what makes me suitable for Intel Ambassador. I feel like i will double my activity with Intel if i get picked as an Ambassador.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

> Sadly, i have not written any documents as an Intel Agent even though everything that i have done while operating on the surface and i don't know why. To be honest i have written a lot of documents as a Researcher because i felt like writing up documents would be useful and fun at the time but then it slowly decayed away.

But... What makes a document good?:

• Detailed and straight to the point.
  • Includes photos of the whole operation/research for evidence or a more clear observation
  • Well fonted and uses appropriate grammar
  • Every page has been filled with proper topics and information
  • Standing out and unique
  • Isn't written in 2-3 minutes and the individual took their time to write it.
These are what makes a document good.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:

> In general both Ambassadors of Intel and Internal Affairs' jobs are to train new Agents and coordinate with them on the surface, guiding them and helping them out with their needs or questions. But to list the responsibilities of an Intel Ambassador in detail:

1. Train new Agents
  2. Conduct operations on the surface with Intel Department, Nu-7 and B-1.
  3. Lead Intel Agents in an operation directly or indirectly through comms.
  4. Taking care of the Intel Department and making sure the Intel is doing what they are supposed to.
  5. Conduct operations on Chaos Insurgency for intel and what is their next step.
  6. Take care of any complaints regarding Intel Agents.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Zwacky was born in Cyprus. His childhood was quite calm and slow. A loving family with good financial position. He was decent at school, he got he grasp of almost every subject easily and had good grades especially in the classes he liked the most being English and History. He always had good relationships with his classmates even so he still talks to some of them to this day. Zwacky was fascinated by guns and military due to his father being an ex-military with hunting as a passion. Zwacky's father taught him a lot of things about guns and the military; How it works, ranks, the purpose of the military and so on. Because of this Zwacky was always interested in any type of topic covering military stuff such as; Weapons, gear, vehicles and aircraft. He would spend hours everyday searching about everything about Military and the history of another country's military history due to this he had no problems with handling guns or anything military related. Since in Cyprus as a male you have to serve the military for at least 2 years, he did so right after graduating high school. He had to serve the military for a year since he became an officer cadet then a Second Lieutenant. He did astonishing job as a lieutenant, leading soldiers, taking care of soldiers and so on. Military offered him a job in the military as a Commissioned Officer with good monthly income. Zwacky refused because he wanted to be an English teacher and right after serving his time in the military he would start studying ELT (English Language Teaching) and was doing good until he took a trip to Canada for vacation purposes. Zwacky liked to make foreign friends and thus he started making new friends in Canada, he would take pictures of historical values of Canada and eat at the local street food shops. But one day he travelled to Saskatoon. One night he decided to take a walk at night in a park near to his hotel and decided to sit on a bench where he would meet a man, let's call him: "Agent T.". Agent T. saw down next to Zwacky and offered him a cigarette. Zwacky took upon the offer after talking about life Agent T. turned to Zwacky and told him "Welcome to your new life, Agent." right before Zwacky fell unconcious. Zwacky woke up in a room as white as a hollywood actor's teeth. Agent T. was waiting for him right beside him and asked him "How are you feeling?" Zwacky turned to Agent T. and asked him the following questions: "Who are you?", "What is this place?", "What am i doing here?". Agent T. turned to Zwacky and said "your new life, welcome". Agent T. explained that Zwacky has been getting observed and watched since he joined the military of Cyprus. Agent T. explained how Foundation liked his skills and capabilities as a military officer and wanted Zwacky as an Agent to the Intel and thus Zwacky became an agent of the foundation.

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
You seem to understand the basics of being an Intelligence Ambassador, which is good. Alongside this I see you a lot on Intelligence and you are a fairly active member.

Despite this, at times you can be immature. You also prove this when you said;

"i will take the disguise of a Civilian or a Chaos member and do some shenanigans with the disguises."

Additionally, you have wrote no documents for the Intelligence Department. However, you do seem to know HOW to write one.

With all this, I will not be leaving any support what-so-ever. I advise you to crack up on your maturity and you should invest more time into creating documentation regarding your operations, interrogations or incidents you have been involved in as an Agent.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
1675973974445.png

Hello @Zwacky

Thank you for showing interest in expanding your duties within the department. After consideration I have made a decision on this personnel role request. This request is to be denied. Feel free to contact me regarding the reasons for this decision. No further action will be required.

You may re-apply in one week.

Regards,
Dpt. Director 'Falcon'

Secure. Contain. Protect

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.