For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 days 18hours 15 minutes
In what country are you located?:Sweden
Time zone:Central European Summer Time
Character name(s): SCP Foundation Character Todd and CI Toddler
Civilian name: Toddy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have not held any mtf or ci roles
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes i have gotten 2 warnings 1 was mic spam other was minor glitching the minor glitching was 14th april and i did that because saw some d class sit on fish and get in so i wasnt sure if u could so i did it 1 time then i never do it again
-yes i have gotten 2 warnings 1 was mic spam other was minor glitching the minor glitching was 14th april and i did that because saw some d class sit on fish and get in so i wasnt sure if u could so i did it 1 time then i never do it again
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-i love doing test and help the foundation i also feel like sometimes not so many executive researcher arent online so i also want to teach jr
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-i know many things about scp's i try to do my job serious too
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-i am not sure i havent like gotten any grades if i am right i dont know how to ccheck
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-1 responsibillitie they have is to check so their department dont missbehave, Also that they are doing their job propperly and doing theyre best. They need to also check they are following the code of ethics and the code of conduct. They have to hold lecture to teach the jr reseachers and help them become a good researcher
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My lore https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F00uZKI4kUd9THR63WYJTM8m8ctbMD4946f4TRbdJ9I/edit

Last edited:

John Cider

Jan 18, 2022
-Support
Have not seen you in-game
Lacking Application
Little to no experience in research
Cant even read your lore because it's locked
Overall just little effort put into the application

Toddy

Mar 31, 2022
Lean
-Support
Have not seen you in-game
Lacking Application
Little to no experience in research
Cant even read your lore because it's locked
Overall just little effort put into the application
and 1 thing what could i make better for next time?

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Application Denied
Hi Toddy, Thanks for taking the time to make an executive researcher application. You do not have enough experience for the role as of yet and have a lot to work on. Please locate an Executive Researcher to get help from and attend training sessions. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Director Broda Kagen​

Status
Not open for further replies.