Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Umbra
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week +
In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone: CET / CEST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Mordred Winter - E-11 SPC
Chaos name (include your rank): James King Bloodwyn - Recruit
Civilian name: King Arthur Bloodwyn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48485243
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yeah i got a warning for raiding the foundation as the wrong surface job.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yeah i've got alot of prior experience managing and moderating communities most of my experience comes from garry's mod or FiveM communities.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yeah i'm very familar with serious rp most of my experiences and knowledge comes from roleplaying communities in Garry's Mod or FiveM.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Atleast 2 hours though sometimes i can be on much longer it depends really though i will try to be on as much as i can.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because like i've stated earlier i got a lot of prior experience moderating and managing from previous communities i've been active in Garry's mod or FiveM, I also have a lot of prior roleplaying experience and knowledge. Also another reason i want to become a staff member of this lovely community is because i wish to help the community and keep the server free of minges and rule breakers in general i also enjoy helping people and contributing in any way i can. I'm also a level-headed individual and a chill guy all around and i can joke around sometimes i don't always take things too seriously unless someone have broken a rule, But again i don't give out too harsh punishments either i only give out the appropriate punishment depending on the severity of the rule they've broken. I'm also very familiar with Administrator tools like ULX and Server guard because of my prior experience. I want to help the community to make sure it stays a nice and friendly place without minges / serious rule breakers that are a threat of ruining others experience and good time.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Like i've stated earlier i got a lot of prior experience moderating and managing communities within Garry's mod and FiveM i also got a lot of roleplaying experience. I'm also a level-headed individual and a friendly guy all around and i don't take sides whatsoever it doesn't matter to me if a person in a sit is someone i know either for a long or short time like what i say you break the rules you pay the price. I also love helping people and overall contributing to a community either for improvements or just to keep it a nice and friendly place. I'm also no stranger to administration tools like ULX or ServerGuard , I'm also no stranger to moderating as well as using Discord, TS or forums.

Last edited:

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland
Neutral
+/- No interactions to form a proper verdict.

+ have seen that u know the rules pretty well
good luck
- John Paul

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
+Knows Rules
+Solid APP
-low server time

I think you'd be a good addition for server health, either way good luck chief

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Good Afternoon Umbra,

After reading your application I am issuing you with a Neutral Verdict.

Reasons are below;
  • Very minimal interactions as such I cannot gauge your rule and /or RP knowledge from a personal level
  • You have experience as staff in Serious RP settings from multiple games.
  • You have stated you have experiencing with Serious RP in FiveM and GMOD.
  • Previous ULX Experience

I do however have a negative point;
  • Your CI name resembles "John 'Soap' Mactavish" from Call of Duty, VERY closely, after confirming with colleagues this does fall under naming conventions as there is too much of a resemblance, however this can be remedied by changing the last name.
Best of luck
Yeke

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
Good Afternoon Umbra,

After reading your application I am issuing you with a Neutral Verdict.

Reasons are below;
  • Very minimal interactions as such I cannot gauge your rule and /or RP knowledge from a personal level
  • You have experience as staff in Serious RP settings from multiple games.
  • You have stated you have experiencing with Serious RP in FiveM and GMOD.
  • Previous ULX Experience

I do however have a negative point;
  • Your CI name resembles "John 'Soap' Mactavish" from Call of Duty, VERY closely, after confirming with colleagues this does fall under naming conventions as there is too much of a resemblance, however this can be remedied by changing the last name.
Best of luck
Yeke
Thanks, I will change my ci last name at the next opportunity! :) (UPDATE ! ) I've changed my CI name to James King Bloodwyn i'm also sorry for having the previous name.

Last edited:

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Neutral

- Little interactions with you myself.

All the best with your application!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Mordred, i will be giving you a +SUPPORT, due to:

+ Had good interactions with you
+ You are a mature person
+ Has good rule knowledge from what i saw
+ Active

Good luck!

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support

+Active

+From the few interactions with you, you came across as mature
+Previous Experience

-/+ Application lacks details in some areas

Best of luck to you

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Umbra_Perfected

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Resources Lead
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.