Umbra's Blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
Your in-game name: Umbra
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:534926333
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199030118395/
Date of blacklist: 07/03/2024
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: 'Allegedly making and encouraging people to make fraudulent reports against Civil Networks' I will not say what reporting agency on this blackist appeal as I believe it's fair to assume NL dont want that here.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): None

Please list any alt accounts: None

Who blacklisted you? (if known): Ellie

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Think before I speak / send and do not make any form of jokes regarding this, as it is a serious allegation

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? 2 warnings in 3 years

Why should you be unblacklisted:

I've seen the screenshot, It's fair to say that it is out of context although damming.
During the time of the messages I was about to go to work shortly, I was feeling quite off throughout the day, and friends throughout the server I was in took it upon themselves to try and cheer me up before I left, the jokes as seen by the screenshot obviously got out of hand, and I can be seen to be 'encouraging it'.
I want it to be known that I would never act on, or genuinely encourage people to do something like this, as it is a) fraudulent, b) would be fake, or libel. The joke simply got out of hand and I only have myself to blame for that. CN got involved in the jokes, only for that very brief moment in the screenshot, that was all that occured.
I believe that my three years on this community, helping out MRP, and also assisting as a helper in the upbringing of SCP, should be taken into consideration, I've had a relatively clean record as opposed to 2 warnings throughout this time. I know full well the severity of this, however once again please understand the context of it, and that this never would of made it past the humor phase, and there are many of the people in that external group that would've ensured of that it would'nt.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Considering that as stated above I've only ever gotten two warnings, I would probably just be myself, plus the think before you send part, as this is a very new thing to me writing this up.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

My time in this community has been amazing, I've spent a lot of time here since lockdown, and I would hate to have one small mistake end my time here, as I had every intention to continue going, with my current rank, and help out my regiment on MRP. I would absolutely love to rejoin the server, and If given the chance would once again, think before I send messages like that, as I understand from the NL point of view the severity of something like this regardless of its context, and should be acted on.

Thank you for reading, hope you have a good rest of your day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.