Un ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeucDEUCE

Aug 17, 2022
Your in-game name: James Willams
Your SteamID: DeucDEUCE
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198852830362/
Date of ban: August 24 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM (Class-A) - Scopes
Who banned you: Enforcer
Ban length?: 1 week 5 days 22 hours 57 minutes
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: not use the bomb again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Why should you be unbanned: No I haven't been banned, kicked or warned I didn't mean to I didn't know it would blow up instantly it said time bomb so I thought I could plant it.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will think twice maybe ask people if I'm allowed to use it or don't use it if I don't know what it is or ask what does it do.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I think it's a lot of fun nice people on there and I met a lot of friends that I talk to now on there and that's what we play and I love scps and in my opinion I think this server is the best scp server I would also like to see the new scp updates day 1.

Last edited:

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Hello, @DeucDEUCE

The reason I banned you was MRDM. However you did say that you thought it was timed and that it was a complete accident and it should of never happened. Accidental or purposeful I still had to follow the guidelines and give you the ban. I hope that you have a better pov about this situation and now know why I banned you in the 1st place.

Thanks,
- Scopes

DeucDEUCE

Aug 17, 2022
Hello, @DeucDEUCE

The reason I banned you was MRDM. However you did say that you thought it was timed and that it was a complete accident and it should of never happened. Accidental or purposeful I still had to follow the guidelines and give you the ban. I hope that you have a better pov about this situation and now know why I banned you in the 1st place.

Thanks,

- Scopes
I understand you have to follow your admin dutys and rules I'm not mad I was just handed it by the super admin or something tho can my time be shorter

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @DeucDEUCE ,

After reviewing the situation regarding your ban and the circumstance around it I have decided to reduce your ban to 5 days.

You shouldn't have activated the C4 in an area that didn't consist of any GENSEC, although the misunderstanding of the name was a common mistake. Your ban will expire on 29/08/2022

Kind Regards,
Monarch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.