Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

narekalfasuper

Dec 22, 2022
Your in-game name: John "Dash" Larson
Your SteamID :STEAM_0:1:193446101
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347157931/
Date of ban: 12/20/22

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FearRP, Hitbox Abuse, Severe Toxicity, Stacked Bans.

Who banned you: Banned by Darkstar

Ban length?: 4 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: To stop this from happening again, I will carry myself more properly, I will not harass and abuse people, or escape agents and people who are attempting to restrain me. I will act more calm and understanding of the people around me and their reasons, if I am wrong in a situation I will remain calm and will not interrupt the other person.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been banned twice

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I believe that I can return on the right path, I have made many many mistakes that I am sorry for and want to repay for with being of use to the server. I want to pursue a career in Ethics so I can create rules that would keep the server fair and just.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ensure I don't break any other rules by acting rational, and staying in my own boundaries. I will stay aware of what I say and if it may hurt other people. If I am ever warned once I will listen to that warning and will not repeat the offense.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] I want to rejoin this server because it is one of the only servers that I find entertaining and amusing to me. This is due to its structure and its players, it also offers a large variety of careers that I can be such as Gensec, Research, Ethics Commitee.

Last edited:

Darkstar

Nov 11, 2022
Hi Dash, you were banned because you

- Repeatedly jumped to avoid being handcuffed
- Repeatedly jumped while under FearRP
- Said the N word to my face while involved in a sit after saying "Let me say the N word" over and over again, which I clipped.

Dash, while you do seem apologetic, I think you should serve out your sentence.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @narekalfasuper

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal. While I understand that you are apologetic about your action I believe that you should take the ban time to read the rules of our server and reflect on why what you did was inappropriate. In the future I advise you to be careful of what you said due to the fact that we have strict policy regarding toxicity and language that is derogratory.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.