Status
Not open for further replies.

Fool

Oct 18, 2023
Your in-game name: "Fool"
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:240476062
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/y3r98w0riw-rio3rww90r/
Date of ban: 10/18/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): 11 hours Ltarp (A)
Who banned you: Gure
Ban length?: 11 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Buy a better computer because when I crash it takes me about 30 god damn minutes to load into the server.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? None

Why should you be unbanned:
I thought you guys had a system where it showed when people crashed. Its so difficult to find staff members because I can't type their name in the discord cuz they have some wacky nickname Infront of them so its hard to contact them. Literally when I crashed contacted canoon told him I crashed, my screen was frozen, tried to find gure, couldn't. I can send you an image of what my computer looks like when it crashes. I don't think I should have been banned should of waited a lil longer you can even check the discord where I say i crashed and now will probably be banned, predicting this entire thing happening. I'm just so mad, sorry if I come off as aggressive I just wanted to finish the 096 stuff then go to sleep, and now I have to stress about getting this off my record. I literally have crashed before because my computer has run out of cpu, and lua files. When I play gmod, my cpu is on the max and the shenniagns of objects makes my computer lag like crazy very much so near core sector that makes my computer crash.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because I haven't broken a single rule and I was staff at one point at history. I've also spent a while removing any previous warnings I had on this account. So that it would be absolutely perfect. I also reset everything so I could start the server on a clean slate, and its not very clean to be banned because I'm waiting to buy a better computer

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I'm pissed because I got banned and now have to make an account again when I didn't want to make an account because I wanted to try to make it up the ranks without every making an account. I really enjoy the server and I HATE when there is a warning or mark on my record, because then its SO HARD TO GET APPROVAL and then there is that. I got banned for something that wasn't in my control at all.

Last edited:

Gure

Donator
Apr 4, 2023
WA, Australia
Response
Hey, I had banned you from the server after you were just cuffed and placed in HCZ in CI, to which you then disconnected. I then waiting a little longer than 10 minutes, (12 to be exact) and no sign of you connecting, not even loading in, based on automated join logs. Even with your crash, I waited the appropriate amount of time until I had to ban you for LTARP. Thank you

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Fool

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I was hearing about this situation, with the person that banned you, And with what he did was completely reasonable, although I do understand where you are coming from, and occasionally people do have hard times in trying to log back in the server. So just because of this coincidence you have had, I will be removing the ban right now, and if you do have any sort of questions about the situation. You may contact me via discord or in-game.

Kind Regards ZEEK

Status
Not open for further replies.