Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy 69

Jan 24, 2024
[SCP rp] Server you are appealing for (USA)
Your in-game name:Big Daddy 69
Your SteamID:76561198349046028
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198349046028/
Date of ban:
Sat Dec 16 18:09:22 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):I got banned for Death Threats bc guy wanted to sell me gun for 10 k
Who banned you: Gustave \\\"LexDash\\\" Kateb
Ban length?:i think it was 4 or 3 month
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:Actually that is good question maybe New Year's resolutions
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i got only warn i think once
Why should you be unbanned: i want just go back to play scp rp i dont even know if it is worth for you to accept this appeal maybe not but il try be better
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i can try do better but like i said i want go back i think its been so long and i just want to play for fun
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Having fun with all class d and trying to run away or sells guns for money

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Hello @Big Daddy 69, I have been notified that you wish for this ban to be removed, the reason as to why I banned you along with fellow staff member Zeek was for death threats to another member of the server and for ban evasion. Your original ban was for 2 weeks for death threats and was extended by 8 weeks due to the ban evasion.

I wish you the best.​

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Big Daddy 69,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Making death threats is a serious offense that we take very seriously. You don't appear to have shown any remorse for your actions and this noted based on your responses/low effort. It also appears that you were at one point connected to another account that was banned.

You may re-appeal in 3 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.