Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatTwink

Mar 15, 2024
Your in-game name: Can't remember - ban was in 2021
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:523182483
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/justabowlcut/
Date of ban: 30/11/21 or 11/30/21 if you're weird
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "Player Harassment"
Who banned you: Pasee Huovilla
Ban length?: Perma
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Well, I never harassed anyone as I tried to explain to Pasee, the guy was on the server trolling, but for some odd reason Pasee believed this brand new player over the SAS SGT. I was pretty burnt out on the server anyway so I wasn't that bothered and just left it alone rather than appealing at the time.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I can't remember but I don't think so.
Why should you be unbanned: I didn't do it, and the incident occurred in 2021.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Don't think I broke any before this incident so guess I'd just do it again
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: To frag and get a good KD so I can feel better about myself

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
BAN APPEAL DENIED

Hello @ThatTwink

Thank you for taking time to make an ban appeal.

After reviewing your appeal and evidence of this case. We find that you have to put a bit more effort into your ban appeal for this perma ban.
We don't really see that you show alot of care about the reason you have been perma-banned in this appeal like stating "wasn't bothered and just left it alone rather than appealing" and "Why do you want to rejoin this server?: To frag and get a good KD so I can feel better about myself" doesn't show alot of care about what happend in this situation and does not help your case.
Next time you reappeal please put some more effort in your appeal and give more details on why you should be unbanned rather than sayin you "I didn't do it".
Regards
Michiel

You may reappeal in 1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.