Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
Your in-game name: "Ogre"/"The Ogre
Your SteamID: 912876389712387912
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199277615641/
Date of ban: October 2nd
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Singer Bob
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not kill my fellow d class members as I did not know it was a rule
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have two warnings one for my name being shrek as it was copyright and one for failrp because I was scp 2295 going into d block and didnt know i was not allowed to.
Why should you be unbanned: I had no clue that it was a rule because it is not blatantly stated either then the golden rule which says to not kill in D block/ repeatedly kill.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Ill just do rp and report people who kill me instead of killing them back.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I was really enjoying the server until this happened and spent like 20 hrs on it in two days, so I want to keep playing it.

Last edited:

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal. When the sit originally started I had mentioned that killing D class was not allowed to you and would still follow the MRDM rule. However, I also understand that it is not directly stated that you can not kill fellow D Class they are still considered allies. The MRDM ban was issued to you due to the fact that it was nearly fifteen people you had killed. I had talked to other members of staff and it came to the conclusion that the ban should be issued out.
Sincerely, Gregory

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review this, but I did not kill 15 people as it was only 4 people and I killed the same kid like 7 times although that does not make it better and I should of not done that, but 2 weeks? I have already served half of my ban and it was for something dumb that I should not have done, but had no warning about not doing. As well many people kill in d block and I get the punishment for this, so when I come back anyone that kills in d block ill make sure to report. Thank you - Ogre

Last edited:

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Ogre,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
Upon reviewing the situation, I've reduced your ban to 3 days.
You're not allowed to be killing Class-Ds without a valid reason, Just because other people do it doesn't mean you should do either. Killing Class-Ds without a valid reason is considered RDM. Make sure you have a valid reason prior killing people.

Regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.