Dec 27, 2020
Your in-game name: Totley Toe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:496258012
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gengar360/
Date of ban: 10/04/21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP
Who banned you: MysticAce
Ban length?: 7 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.12/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: N/A
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I was playing earlier today with my friends, during this time I placed my base down and bought printers to go AFK to eat my dinner and watch a movie with my family. I came back from my dinner to check my printers and came to the news of me being banned while I was AFK. I would like to be unbanned because I did nothing against the rules during the time I placed my printers and to the time when I got back from my dinner.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: N/A
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I like the sever

P.S. Can I be informed about my unban on the CivilGamers discord because I was banned and have not been told how long for. I have asked in game and even the staff that banned me doesn't know the length. he says I was banned for spamming even though I only sent 2 messages. these consisted of "I agree with Bon Weener" and "Silence Hydro". please get in contact about the discord ban info in my account DM's at Gengar_360#6517.

Attachments

• ghfudisofa.png
    ghfudisofa.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 20

MysticAce

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 20, 2020
To be honest mate, you being AFK just isn't as believable as it sounds. Literally, 5s after me banning Tetley you also disconnected so either this is a wild coincidence or you left as he was banned insinuating you weren't AFK at the time.

Regardless, I couldn't identify which one of you was the one causing problems due to the similarity in names so both were banned.
I'll have the ban removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.