Status
Not open for further replies.

herbert

Jul 25, 2022
Your in-game name: daniel le daniel
Your SteamID: 76561198397975335
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/boobscatt/
Date of ban: 8/3/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): banned for fearrp
Who banned you: Kenji
Ban length?: a day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not go near the ci base and farm.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? warned for fearp x2 last month july 20th
Why should you be unbanned: So i was a CI undercover and i was just farming minding my own business, (i asked for permission to scavenge) and then all of a sudden a intelligence agent comes up to me and arrests me?, i asked him why and he said because i sell weapons, even though im disgused as a dark ranger he shouldn't know i sell weapons. (i dont sell weapons). so then i start running away so he doesn't cuff me, and sure i know violated fearp there but it wasnt fair and i wont let my deep cover cooldown go away (i wasnt even in the facility i was outside just scavenging) and then a nu-7 came out of nowhere and also pointed his gun at me i wasnt even close to the facility anymore i was close to the town. and then i went behind a rock where they couldn't point any guns at me and i pulled out my weapon and started blasting. i killed the nu-7 and the agent killed me.

but then the agent makes a sit, and i got banned for fearrp.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i wont run away when i have a gun pointed at me, even if its unfair
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I am really active in this server and i just want to be proven that my ban was invalid.

Last edited:

Kenji

Jan 18, 2022
Hi @herbert

You have admitted to breaking the rule here and I was just following the guidelines of what the punishment would be, there is no reason stated in the explanation as to why you should be unbanned. My only advice to you is call a sit next time if you believe something to be unfair instead of running around and breaking fearrp.

Sincerely
Kenji

herbert

Jul 25, 2022
he was metagaming though, i was under disguse and you should've warned him aswell, i was under disguse as a ranger, and he said i was selling weapons, which i wasnt. i want him to get warned aswell for metagaming, i was scavenging as a civ.

and the reason to why i should be unbanned is because he was clearly metagaming\
in the clip he sent you can clearly see i was outside the facility, and he was trying to cuff me for no reason

Last edited:

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @herbert,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

However, from the knowledge, I have been given and your admitting in your response that you broke the rule I feel that your punishment was valid.

I would like to apologise for the delay in the response, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.