Status
Not open for further replies.

Jearls

Apr 6, 2022
Your in-game name: Jearls
Your SteamID: 76561199229136385
Your steam community link: NA
Date of ban: Tuesday, June 7
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Rdm(class B)
Who banned you: The Allfarther
Ban length?: 4 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Have a good Admin, and try to be more careful with who I kill
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: The first Admin had told me it yes ok and told me not to do it again, Because the d-class I killed were armed with guns or keycards. Only 1 had no items.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: don't kill pussy d-class. Also don't kill d-class that are little kids cause they will get mad and report you for nothing.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I am very active. I have played tons of the sever. I feel that I was wrongly banned.

Last edited:

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Hello Jearls you were supposed to be banned for MRDM by @Smith Johnson. But he didnt check logs and only warned you for RDM. Upon me finding out at a later time I brought you to an admin room and told you that the other moderator was meant to ban you and you stated. "Then its your fault the mod should have checked logs". Either way you MRDMed d-class whilst in d-block and I saw it.

Jearls

Apr 6, 2022
I had never said that the other one was supose to ban me. I said it was his fault that he did not do it. I never knew that i was going to get banned.

Jearls

Apr 6, 2022
Hello Jearls you were supposed to be banned for MRDM by @Smith Johnson. But he didnt check logs and only warned you for RDM. Upon me finding out at a later time I brought you to an admin room and told you that the other moderator was meant to ban you and you stated. "Then its your fault the mod should have checked logs". Either way you MRDMed d-class whilst in d-block and I saw it.
All the d-class I killed had a keycard or a gun except one who did not call admin. The d-class that called the admin had a gun and a level 2 keycard. As I was killing them with items they should not of had. Before you say I should not kill d-class with key card. Some sort of A-1 person some really high ranking mtf told me to kill any d-class with keycards.

Jearls

Apr 6, 2022
I never said that the other admins was spupose to ban me. I am so never said that it you your fault. I said it was the admins fault

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Jearls ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I have come to the conclusion that you infact did MRDM, but I have decided to reduce your ban length from 4 weeks to 1 week, you will be unbanned on 14/06/2022, upon your return please do not break any rules as this will result in harsher punishments.

Please read over the SCP-RP Rules before continuing to play on the server.

Kind regards,
Monarch​

Status
Not open for further replies.