Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:544854176
Discord name: KFCisLIVE#6369
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 22/5/22
In what country are you located?: ??
Time zone:
GMT
Character name(s): 'Unbroken'
Civilian name: Jameson [Sheriff]
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): ??
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What are your total levels?: 35, 34, 15, 8, 24 (116)
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF Nu-7 [LDR] [T&D] SGT (Held)
-IA Agent (Hold)
-EA Agent (Hold)
-CI-B (Held)
-MTF Nu-7 SPC 2x (Held)
-GSD Captain [AXO-S] (Held)
-GSD Captain (Hold)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
My Active warnings are RDM x2, Toxicity
(Try being Captain for a day and not get called to 20 RDM Sits lol)

IC Information:

How long have you been a Senior Agent for? Truth is, I am not a Senior Agent. I've not had the chance to join a Sub Department yet, I was going to apply when I got Sr. Agent but Goondra said he'd vouch for me

Why are you applying for Special Agent? I want to fix some of the issues within the department. I am currently seeing a complete lack of command and communication with other departments. And, some of our Agents do not have the know how to even deal with hostage negotiations (Example: Yesterday me and another person kidnapped a CI-C at which point after fending off CI attacks. An Agent decides to immediately offer 10k for a CI-C completely ruining the negotiation)

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: My prior experience in Nu-7 from a year ago has taught me a lot, I believe I could use some of the prior experience from being in Nu-7 T&D to setup trainings for the department. Furthermore, after seeing what happened today. I feel like it would be in our best interest if we created a Unit for negotiations. As then we would have a dedicated person to negotiate with GOIs. Furthermore, I want to work on documentation to expand on the rules with negotiations (Only 1 person can negotiate, the highest on-site DEA is to take command of negotiations, ensure your own safety during and after extraction, check the hostage to ensure he is not brainwashed)

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: Externally, I have written plenty. I was the one who originally suggested Nu-7 HH (Name was Nu-7 Meat Grinders: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10MOAyQm9w1qgMg5PrbtblTwh5sLBqdluZCrvbTL4Xws/edit#) it was very barebones and it was built with the help of Roach (Now Exec. Researcher George Wilson) however I believe Kw1ll expanded upon the idea after I left.

I have also created multiple documents of my own, and have a basic understanding of Google Spreadsheets having created rosters and such.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

• Keep players wanting to remain active in the department;
  • Host Training/Lectures;
  • Keep an influx of new DEA Agents/Operatives;
  • Ensure that that we uphold a certain expectations when recruiting new DEA Agents/Operatives;
  • Be a role-model for new DEA Agents/Operatives;
  • Always lead by example;
  • Be a line of communication between other CL4/MTF COs;

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

+ Support

He is a great Captain with a metric fuck ton of leadership skills. Jus don't steal him away from us forever.

Reactions: KFC is LIFE

Solaz

Dec 25, 2022
China #1

+support

I am giving you a Neutral because I understand your active within the department recently however you are not in a sub department and are not even a senior agent, I do see you active and helping out but I believe you need to spend more time within the department and join a sub department division.
+Active
+leadership
+good application.
+competent
+CL4
I have changed my verdict since then he has joined a subdivision and is now a senior agent

Last edited:

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
1684862271647.png

@KFC is LIFE

Your Application has been reviewed, however as of now it's being given a Pending Status due to you recently becoming a Senior Agent.

I have observed your work for the Department, however time spent on Senior is vital.

Jack Manning
Deputy Director, Department of External Affairs
Site-65, Pinewood, Canada

Reactions: KFC is LIFE

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
1685252607224.png

@KFC is LIFE

Apologies for the Late Response, your application has already been reviewed positiively.

Talk with me, whenever possible.

Jack Manning
Deputy Director, Department of External Affairs
Site-65, Pinewood, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.