Status
Not open for further replies.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
Name: 'Unbroken'
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:544854176
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details:

Kaz made accusations of me using NCOs as scapegoats and leading them to lead wars on their own, which is entirely untrue. Stating "As the highest ranking CC, you should be the one to lead wars" which would make Kaz a hypocrite. Kaz, has in past avoided leading wars. Although, there was more then likely good reasoning behind this. The reasoning behind me personally doing this will be in "What is your side of the story?"

Kaz stated that "General Laziness" was the wrong wording, stating that this issue was related to my "Scapegoating NCOs" he also stated that I "I have seen you constantly doing things that require roster logging such as promotions and recruitments and failing to do fill out the correct forms or roster loggings required even after being told so" I feel that my role in the lack of logging is over exaggerated.
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where:Kaz O'leary
Rank demoted from: Captain
Who demoted you?: Kaz' O'leary
Date of demotion?:29/10/2023
What is the case against you?:lack of leadership, general laziness, using NCOs as a scapegoat to get out of CO responsibilities
Is this true?:No, it is untrue.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No, I have only ever be dishonourably discharched
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A
What is your side of the story?:

Kaz stating that I "make NCOs lead my wars is untrue" I lead majority of the wars on the server when I am available. Of course, I'm not always available and do sometimes leave my laptop on whilst I am doing something. Which is where this allegation might've come from, however. I also do allow SL to lead with my supervision, I believe the last time I supervised a SL lead a war was a couple days ago. Other than that, might be me crashing and SL taking over or me joining a war late and allowing the SL to continue leading (I don't take over them, if they're doing a good job I'd prefer to watch over them)

All this being said I'd like to explain why I find Kaz calling me "lazy" offensive.
Me, Kaz, Micky and Alpha were left with a broken regiment. All of our prior CC were gone, and it was through our hard work and determination that we rebuilt it. Building up a core CC team, however. I don't feel Kaz, has ever been as dedicated to that as either me, Micky or Alpha being the most in-active out of the four of us. It's actually become a meme within the regiment, regardless of this. We do respect him, and we treat him as such. However, this feels like such a smack in my face, after all the work that I put in the regiment, working and recruiting for months. Building our CC team from nothing, some may view me as a minge but for fuck sake to say that I am lazy is a damn right insult to everything I do here. From launching programs, to building up the CC team. I have, done and have taken as much on my back personally.

Personally, I don't know why he decided to make such a drastic change and even Micky told him to wait until the CC meeting to discuss the enlisted meeting, however I don't feel demotions were ever on the agenda. Furthermore, I didn't actually do anything to cause demotion, there was no big event. I didn't disobey a member of NATO High Command mistreat an enlisted. I did my job, and I was demoted for that? I kept the regiment running in his absence and ensured that everything was squeaky clean. Even then, having spoken to Micky and the enlisted who attended I've been told that they personally had absolutely no complaints about me. Which leaves me wondering, why he would demote me over nothing? Because, the only thing he supplied as reasoning behind this was something which we as a CC team were apparently failed to act on the "general laziness" was something which he went back on after discussing this with him in discord
after he demoted me. I'm unsure if he felt threatened by myself? As I had repeatedly made jokes about demoting him "when I get Col" however this was clearly irony.

The ironic part being, is that I have been the most active CC, and whilst being the highest ranking member not on LOA have been able to keep the regiment running well, with recruitment and training daily. I also have recruited the most out of our current CC Team and have worked towards rebuilding the regiment. All for Kaz to demote me, it's a big fuck you to all the work that I've done and it's just disappointing for him to do so. Without even discussing it with me, or anyone for that matter and even then during the Enlisted meeting my name never even came up. So, for all that being said. I literally did fuck all to warrant a demotion

(Kaz has also supplied me with zero evidence behind this not a voice recording, clip, screenshot or anything whatsoever)

Last edited:

Ace/Nightcrawler

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 11, 2021
Your honor nuh uh, first of all, yes my dear sir you are lazy, even tho i have came back about more than a week ago, what i witnessed was true lazyness, you always whenever you were on, you either led a war with icky tactics, or you just let a certain nco to lead it for you and THEN TAKE THE CREDITS IN REG DB! you saying enlisted havo no complaints towards which is NOT TRUE! You just probably cherry picked and went along with it.

Last edited:

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
Level 1 Appeal

When I had been given several reports of you dropping wars onto NCOs usually just shock dragon I can’t write that off as just you not being there or trying to give NCOs expierence. I will admit I have often dodged leading wars but ONLY for the entirety of NATO I always ask if anybody would like to lead I never make people lead for 17th if they do not wish to. I also appreciate you leaving out one of the big issues being your behaviour / attitude.

Reasons

Lack of leadership, General laziness, Using NCOs to dodge CO duties and General behaviour/attitude.

2nd paragraph

I’d like to say if you took me calling you lazy as some sort of insult I apologise but those are the EXACT words I’ve been given within these reports which you may request off me if you wishe as i’m on mobile. During the time where chairston, mcnugget and vlad were removed you were on LOA for close to a month less than a week after this and were previously on LOA only about 2 weeks before on another month long LOA. I’d like to know how exactly you helped rebuild the regiment despite not being there and being a MSGT you would have had absolutely no part in creating a new CC team which from my own memory was never even discussed with you. Regarding my activity I have been nothing close to inactive like i’ve mentioned to 17th many times every 2nd weekend I will mostly likely not be there from Thursday-Sunday for my own reasons which I make up for by trying to be on everyday outside of that, the “meme” that’s been created out of this is nothing but that.

3rd paragraph

Micky had not told me to wait till CC meeting until after I had already gone through with demoting you and it has not affected this meeting at all considering you are still CC and are still able to attend. Whatever was on mickys agenda is his own issue he made the CC meeting on his own accord in response to the NCO meeting I requested. It’s unfortunate if micky has given you incorrect information however you may request screenshots from me as I’m currently on mobile, you were most definitely pointed out by NCOs during that meeting. I did not “go back on” you being generally lazy in some aspects all I said is it was maybe a harsh way to put it and I could have reworded. If I somehow felt threatened by you getting COL before I did you would have been the only person demoted and not still CC however tailskipper was also demoted for similar reasonings this whole situation isn’t centred around you.

4th paragraph

I won’t argue that you’ve been the most active CC because from my knowledge you definitely have been however activity doesn’t make up for these reports. Like I mentioned during my original appeal with you, you had again not logged these trainings you supposedly did and none of the NCOs I spoke to have seen these trainings.

Behaviour

Since you felt the need to leave it out of this appeal and the last one of the main reasons for the demotion alongside the other few, was your behaviour with constant bickering or fighting in OOC during wars often poking fun at other regiments to I assume get a reaction or even blatantly shit talking JAFs entire CC team in nato messhall for anybody to see which you received no punishment for each time. I’m aware 17th has had a mingey reputation even before you or I were here but if it is negatively affecting our lower ranks I can’t let it continue. Ontop of this while being a issue for SL to resolve there’s been complaints of you abusing GM powers which again is not my problem to deal with but if it negatively affects 17th I feel it should be mentioned.

0B8C9A2A-55C3-472F-8CB6-57F8810E28A0.jpegE775A0B6-5168-4036-9E41-CB34EFFA84A1.jpeg652DDF7F-4CAE-4734-81C1-C474FD5D4C8D.jpegDB174CDE-0824-483F-A895-E7881AE4C31C.jpeg5A53D278-940E-4981-8A6C-FA1ED7F6B17C.jpeg

To be clear each one of their names apart from micky have been censored as when I approached them I promised it would not go directly back to the CO or COs as to keep it anonymous.

Last edited:

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
Your honor nuh uh, first of all, yes my dear sir you are lazy, even tho i have came back about more than a week ago, what i witnessed was true lazyness, you always whenever you were on, you either led a war with icky tactics, or you just let a certain nco to lead it for you and THEN TAKE THE CREDITS IN REG DB! you saying enlisted havo no complaints towards which is NOT TRUE! You just probably cherry picked and went along with it.

I'm unsure of exactly what this clip is supposed to provide to the discussion? Saying that I "cherry picked" and went along with it is untrue. It's obvious you're speaking for Shock Dragon even though I have spoken to him multiple times and know plenty more about this situation then you do. Even then, for some reason you feel that you have a right to speak on someone else behalf. Which you do not it isn't your place to discuss how or in what way I let people lead. If I want to, and if I feel I cannot be available Chain of Command takes place. I'd prefer that you stop speaking on his behalf. If he wishes to say this, then he can go ahead however from me talking 1-1 with him he hasn't got a complaint to make.

My first time interacting with you in the server, wasn't a good one. For some reason, you were trying to "tell me what to do" and I had to discuss the Chain of Command with you. Which, I also stated that you could make suggestions. I realised you were offended by this. But I honestly couldn't care less as this is how it worked for me, and is how it works for everyone. I don't take credit for other NCOs leading a war, I'm unsure of entirely how I could even do that. I'm not going around bragging or anything so this just confuses me.

miceal

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Jul 19, 2022
It was brought to me that those below CC had complaints about the CC team so i had a meeting yesterday at 5pm so they could tell me the problems with CC in the regiment. I personally like seeing the reg grow stronger and more active over time, but if CC and Non CC can't work together then the regiment will fail and revert to its old state which would not be good. Unbroken and the rest of the current CC team helped me rebuild the regiment, but since i became BGEN i have watched and seen that even though the number increase the work to keeping the regiment healthy has gotten worse. I wanted to have a meeting today following the complaints that i got and that i had given to Kaz about the current situation of 17th and how I could help in making it better but unfortunately i wasn't informed that unbroken was going to be demoted. Now currently 17th is missing a CPT, Major and a Col so that is most of CC which will damage the reg and i would rather unbroken was given his rank back so we could work things out with CC and Non CC to maintain the Regiment

Ace/Nightcrawler

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 11, 2021
I'm unsure of exactly what this clip is supposed to provide to the discussion? Saying that I "cherry picked" and went along with it is untrue. It's obvious you're speaking for Shock Dragon even though I have spoken to him multiple times and know plenty more about this situation then you do. Even then, for some reason you feel that you have a right to speak on someone else behalf. Which you do not it isn't your place to discuss how or in what way I let people lead. If I want to, and if I feel I cannot be available Chain of Command takes place. I'd prefer that you stop speaking on his behalf. If he wishes to say this, then he can go ahead however from me talking 1-1 with him he hasn't got a complaint to make.

My first time interacting with you in the server, wasn't a good one. For some reason, you were trying to "tell me what to do" and I had to discuss the Chain of Command with you. Which, I also stated that you could make suggestions. I realised you were offended by this. But I honestly couldn't care less as this is how it worked for me, and is how it works for everyone. I don't take credit for other NCOs leading a war, I'm unsure of entirely how I could even do that. I'm not going around bragging or anything so this just confuses me.
Okay you can say that but some assumptions on me with your reply is false, moving on can i ask, whats with the mentorship program? You said theres gonna be daily sessions and ways to improve, yet when i joined and did the thing you never came back to actually do the sessions. And whats with the daily trainings? and tryouts? Ever since i rejoined the regiment i didn't see you do that once. Falls under false promises and lazyness.

ShockDragon

Oct 29, 2023
hi so the person in question unbroken , for me personally as stated to kaz before I think unbroken issue in the 17th is a minor problem yes shifting leadership to others in wars is fair enough but at least he's active and can do stuff with the regiment, my main issue is a lot of the CO kaz except don't join TeamSpeak to lead 17th in wars or listen for example yesterday we had an officer deploy vehicles solo the vehicle and losing it. Overall I think all our officers need to be looked at not just unbroken.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
Level 1 Appeal

When I had been given several reports of you dropping wars onto NCOs usually just shock dragon I can’t write that off as just you not being there or trying to give NCOs expierence. I will admit I have often dodged leading wars but ONLY for the entirety of NATO I always ask if anybody would like to lead I never make people lead for 17th if they do not wish to. I also appreciate you leaving out one of the big issues being your behaviour / attitude.

Reasons

Lack of leadership, General laziness, Using NCOs to dodge CO duties and General behaviour/attitude.

2nd paragraph

I’d like to say if you took me calling you lazy as some sort of insult I apologise but those are the EXACT words I’ve been given within these reports which you may request off me if you wishe as i’m on mobile. During the time where chairston, mcnugget and vlad were removed you were on LOA for close to a month less than a week after this and were previously on LOA only about 2 weeks before on another month long LOA. I’d like to know how exactly you helped rebuild the regiment despite not being there and being a MSGT you would have had absolutely no part in creating a new CC team which from my own memory was never even discussed with you. Regarding my activity I have been nothing close to inactive like i’ve mentioned to 17th many times every 2nd weekend I will mostly likely not be there from Thursday-Sunday for my own reasons which I make up for by trying to be on everyday outside of that, the “meme” that’s been created out of this is nothing but that.

3rd paragraph

Micky had not told me to wait till CC meeting until after I had already gone through with demoting you and it has not affected this meeting at all considering you are still CC and are still able to attend. Whatever was on mickys agenda is his own issue he made the CC meeting on his own accord in response to the NCO meeting I requested. It’s unfortunate if micky has given you incorrect information however you may request screenshots from me as I’m currently on mobile, you were most definitely pointed out by NCOs during that meeting. I did not “go back on” you being generally lazy in some aspects all I said is it was maybe a harsh way to put it and I could have reworded. If I somehow felt threatened by you getting COL before I did you would have been the only person demoted and not still CC however tailskipper was also demoted for similar reasonings this whole situation isn’t centred around you.

4th paragraph

I won’t argue that you’ve been the most active CC because from my knowledge you definitely have been however activity doesn’t make up for these reports. Like I mentioned during my original appeal with you, you had again not logged these trainings you supposedly did and none of the NCOs I spoke to have seen these trainings.

Behaviour

Since you felt the need to leave it out of this appeal and the last one of the main reasons for the demotion alongside the other few, was your behaviour with constant bickering or fighting in OOC during wars often poking fun at other regiments to I assume get a reaction or even blatantly shit talking JAFs entire CC team in nato messhall for anybody to see which you received no punishment for each time. I’m aware 17th has had a mingey reputation even before you or I were here but if it is negatively affecting our lower ranks I can’t let it continue. Ontop of this while being a issue for SL to resolve there’s been complaints of you abusing GM powers which again is not my problem to deal with but if it negatively affects 17th I feel it should be mentioned.

View attachment 10794View attachment 10795View attachment 10796View attachment 10797View attachment 10798

To be clear each one of their names apart from micky have been censored as when I approached them I promised it would not go directly back to the CO or COs as to keep it anonymous.

Hello Kaz,

I'd like to just give people a quote from what you sent me to get people on the right track,

"Hello Unbroken, unfortunately after speaking with members of 17thAR I’ve received several reports from Enlisted/NCOs within 17thAR and people outside of 17thAR regarding a lack of leadership, general laziness, using NCOs as a scapegoat to get out of CO responsibilities and because of this behaviour which doesn’t reflect that of a CPT I don’t believe you are fit for a Senior CO position. For these reasons you will be demoted to 2nd Lieutenant until i’m confident you have changed and are fit for a higher rank once again as I simply cannot accept this behaviour from 2nd highest 17thAR member. If you believe that I’m wrong in this decision you’re more than welcome to appeal it"

I'll go through, each point to dissect it. However I feel that it is worth stating, whilst you have been gone, the regiment has become the largest in the server, and as far as I am concerned the only person who has any personnel gripes about me is Ace. Furthermore, I haven't really seen any clips or anything at all proofing any of my wrong doing. You made this decision because you apparently couldn't make it to the "CC" meeting and instead of rescheduling it you demoted both me and TailSkipper. TailSkipper is someone, whom I don't personally feel has done anything wrong, promoted by Doc personally.

1st Paragraph:

I am unsure of why me taking an LOA, had absolutely anything to do with this. Using my Leave on Absence as a weapon, against me personally is something I feel is just absolutely hypocritical coming from you. You take, LOAs weekly and it's just ironic that you'd use this as a weapon against me. When even you yourself take them randomly.

The reasoning behind me taking LOAs/ROAs are the following: "My PC broke" "I was on a 3 week holiday to Spain, with my family. On said holiday, even though I was on LOA I was still active in-game. Using mobile data, and playing 2-3 hours daily" (Reasons, which I stated clearly. Supplying proof in CC office so there was absolutely no doubt of this)

There has been over 2 months since I have taken an LOA. On the week, I was here I recruited the most out of everyone in the regiment winning the prize for doing so. And, whilst I was on holiday to Spain. I was still active, even though I was on LOA.

All this being said, time for paragraph 2.

You stated that, although general laziness wasn't the word. This section was linked to the prior point, and to me not properly logging in DMs.

I am unsure of when I haven't properly logged stuff, I'll admit to forgetting once or twice. However this would be a massive exaggeration. Every member of this regiment is guilty of forgetting, however it is up to them to resolve their mistakes. Something which I do do, often. Either going back late, or fixing other people's mistakes. At the end of the day we're a regiment and it's up to everyone to fix issues even if they're not caused by themselves. I know this, and so do you Kaz.

3rd Paragraph:

Kaz, you decided to make a drastic move. Something which, will adversely effect the regimental health. You, instead of consulting myself, Micky or TailSkipper decided to go ahead and demote people on a whammy for no reason at all. Again, the enlisted meeting was there to discuss key issues related to the regiment. It was important, however given the fact you're not personally here to monitor our behaviour. Nor have I seen any video evidence of wrong doing whatsoever I feel that you haven't a leg to stand on this regard.

Behaviour:

Kaz, my behaviour has been the same for months. You raised zero objections about it when promoting me to Captain, nor did you talk to me about this at any point in recent memory. I don't feel you really cared, about what I did in OOC. This is, again another cobbled reason. If you'd have cared you would've spoken with me about this. If you had stated previously that this was an issue, I would've corrected it. However, you never did.

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @KFC is LIFE,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

The Senior High Command team has chosen to accept this demotion appeal. The reason(s) being is that your demotion was not logged on any form within 17th and was purely done in game, and secondly there was difficulty in finding an exact reason for your demotion except for laziness. The evidence provided by everyone in this thread has been taken into account in our decision.

Any questions/concerns regarding this outcome should be brought to myself or Hersh.​

Status
Not open for further replies.