'Unbroken' MRP Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022

'Unbroken' Mod Application

Which server are you applying for? (UK/USA): ??
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): 10memegod01
For how long have you played on CG MRP: I have 1 week V_Time, I also have played the server for over 6 weeks on and off in the community. Over this past week I have also done 18 hours roughly
In what country are you located?: ??
Timezone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): 17th MSgt. 'Unbroken'
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS Sgt. 'Llanfairpwllgwyngyll'
Civilian name: Keven Vegan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:544854176
Discord ID: 722167509553512548
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I currently do not have any active warnings. My last warning was over 2 months ago!
  • Base camping (I was still quite new to the server)
  • FailRP;
  • 2x RDM;
  • ERP (2022, I must've said something in OOC)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Not in a GMod community, however I have owned and ran my own SCP:SL servers. One of which was the largest in the UK with active player counts of up to 30 a day. We had developers, video editors and so on. It was an incredibly active community that I took pride in. If an Admin wishes to contact me about this I can give them proof of this (The server was shut down in late of 2022, nearly all the staff. Including myself had exams and decided it would be ideal to just close the server) I also ran an SCP:SL server in 2021 however that didn't go anywhere. The server died after a month or two.

(If an Admin wishes to contact me about this, I can supply proof)

As, Connor has also seen. I have helped with other communities. One of which, was a large modding community for a MilSim game. The goal of which was to use the SDK to create a Tarkov style experience. With at one point roughly 20 or so Developers. It was a community project that I left to apply for CN GM as I had lost interest in it and wanted and still want to help CN.

I used to stream on a regular basis, which is why I have the name KFC is LIVE. I of course, ran communities for that. And, hosted events to ensure the people in the discord server, and following me. Wouldn't lose interest. However, I have since stopped streaming as I lost interest after 5 or so months.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I am well acquainted with CN SCP:RP. Furthermore I have also played on other servers in the GMod Community.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

From 3-4 PM till 8-9 PM, Friday/Saturday/Sunday I can do longer depending on my schedule.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to encourage good behaviour, and help make the community a welcoming place for new people. The goal of me applying for mod is to set an example for my community and the people around it.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I am unbiased. I don't judge people and normally I'll assess the people in my sit, if I feel like a person deserves it. I may give them a little slack, as I don't think punishment is the best course of action in some scenarios. It's always best to recognise that we're all human at the end of day. And each person has faults

Furthermore, I am willing to go above and beyond in my role as Mod. Filling out tasks that SL or CL need done, and engaging with the community with a smile of my face. The goal isn't to be a police force, but to engage with the community and make their time on CN a memorable one. Be that making a person laugh, or dealing with a situation in a professional and non-biased way. I hope to encourage RP on the server, and deal with internal issues.

Last edited:

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
- Support

• Few interactions
  • Never really seen any positive contributions from you ingame
  • Past experiences with you have been immature
  • Not seen much activity from you
Hello, Unbroken. I am going to be leaving a -Support today. I believe if you apply at a later time, where you can display more activity, you’d be better fit for the role.

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
+Support
+Good V-Time
+Well Written Application

-Few Interaction

Hello Unbroken! I wish you luck in your application, I haven't interacted with you too much, but putting that aside everything looks amazing, I wish you luck!

miceal

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Jul 19, 2022
+Support
- Friendly

- Good application
- Ok V-time

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
-support

Judging from my previous interactions with Unbroken on SCP:RP, you don't seem like the type to be a staff member. All I can remember of you is saying some weird shit in OOC and being unprofessional most of the time.

Good luck.

AJ_

Jun 30, 2023
+ Huge Support

+ Showed immense dedication when I played with him
+ Professional when he needs to be
+ Very Nice and overall good guy
+ Competent

Really wish you the best of luck :)

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Denied

Hi Unbroken,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Although you're Vtime in game is excellent you have only returned to the server this Monday, before we can consider you for the staff team I would like to see that you are committed and are here to stay, So please keep up this activity for the next 2 weeks and you will have a strong change of being accepted.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.