Denied UNGOC Base Addition(s)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Second

I'd like to preface this suggestion by giving the Content Team a notice that I do not expect this to get added or even accepted, but I would like to plant the seed for potential UNGOC Base additions to better us as a faction and to double down on the Tryout based system that has been thrust upon us and give players a reason to join.

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

The Following room(s) would be added/changed:

- UNGOC Archival Room will get a drastic size increase to negate getting stuck, with an additional room locked behind codelocked CL4, similar to the "DELCOM" room for CI.
- UNGOC Ptolemy Division room will get a secondary room attached to it to function as a Medbay, equipped with Infection Scanner equipment, Bone Scanner equipment, a Medical Cabinet, Morphine dispensers, and other Medical equipment.
- UNGOC Tryout Room will be fitted with a Killhouse to better allow us to effectively test combat prowess.
- UNGOC Advanced Armory would get a size increase to negate getting stuck/bodyblocking.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ Assists GOC in day-to-day as well as Tryout systems.
+ Will make the UNGOC experience for the average player better.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Dev time.. LOTS of dev time.
- Could potentially cause more issues with the server due to map size, but GOC base is very small and some tweaks likely would not hurt as much as something like CS or HCZ update.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Overall, as said, GOC base rework is a VERY low priority and I understand this, but if Content/Dev team were to ever take a pass at it, this is general concensus that I have heard from the US UNGOC CO team, as well as operatives, in what would best benefit our regiment.

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022

Dinklesprinkle

May 11, 2022
Watch this get denied for either
- "This is not a needed change"
-"This would take too much dev time"
This will be denied due to the fact the mapping properties from Gmod are extremely limited to which the server is already teething on the limits of and that was before the HCZ Rework i literally do not think they can add more rooms or area's to anything unless they start removing shit.. 860's realm would be a good start on removals lmao

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
+support

will MOST LIKELY get denied due to it taking up more map work but would love the size increase

Second

This will be denied due to the fact the mapping properties from Gmod are extremely limited to which the server is already teething on the limits of and that was before the HCZ Rework i literally do not think they can add more rooms or area's to anything unless they start removing shit.. 860's realm would be a good start on removals lmao
I wasn't gonna say it but yeah, 860 as a whole is a waste of space. Last time I actively saw 860 was when a minge flagged on while arrested and "CBed" as 860. Doesn't get tested on, can't breach, can't roam. Same could be said about 087 tbh, both are kinda just wastes of space and resources.

Monker

Aug 11, 2022
+Support if space is needed to be made just remove 860 and lessen the drop in 106 and shorten the staircase scp

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @Second,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because at the moment, we've pretty much hit the map limit and this changes would not be possible.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.