Accepted Update the Staff list with which Team each member is in

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Updates the Staff List in Rules & Information with what team each staff member belongs to.

Example:
Content Team Category/Resource etc
Staff would be listed or tagged.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Your average player does not go to the staff handbook (Lets be real on this one) and this would make it more accessible to help players locate who is in what team to enable players to reach out to the correct staff members with their queries.
Ease of information access.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Have to edit the message/list when there are changes.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This is more of a convenience for the general player base across the entire network. This would help players direct their queries to the correct group of staff. This allows a bit more transparency and communication between Staff and the Player Base.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022

A very handy document, however, where do you as a player find this with a forum visit?

Reactions: Chad

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
A very handy document, however, where do you as a player find this with a forum visit?

You could ask a member of your SL to pin this in an appropriate channel. Having to edit the staff list already takes a decent amount of time, having to do it for teams as well would make it a lot more time consuming.

• Haha
Reactions: Naffen

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
You could ask a member of your SL to pin this in an appropriate channel. Having to edit the staff list already takes a decent amount of time, having to do it for teams as well would make it a lot more time consuming.

Could you not put the document you just put in the staff list section?

Reactions: Naffen

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
It would have to be run through Cloak / Ventz. I can't imagine it being approved however as it would make it look un-professional.

I don't see how a spreadsheet that helps players locate where their query should go makes anyone look less professional. In fact I'd argue it bolsters the professional aspect of the network due to the ease of accessibility.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Your Discord already has roles for their relevant teams. The network discord has this as well.

I just think having to update the staff list multiple times a week and having to cross reference the server structure is way too much work for something has never been an issue until now.

1691030012036.png

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Your Discord already has roles for their relevant teams. The network discord has this as well.

I just think having to update the staff list multiple times a week and having to cross reference the server structure is way too much work for something has never been an issue until now.

View attachment 9146
Just put the spreadsheet in the Staff List?

The Forums is the face of the Network. Its not necessarily a "problem" but its something players may need signposting to in the future. I've had chats with veteran players who don't even know who is on what team and where to take their queries to.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada

why does blud have a picture of my roles & name :eek:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi @Broda Kagen,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.