May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33932575
Discord name: Mist#2193
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since May of 2022
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: US Eastern
Character name(s): 'Brazil', Jullian Brown, Torian 'Panthera' Brown, and Milomir 'Milenko' Grosu
Civilian name: Ivan 'Spaceman' Goof
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Ethics Director (Past)
Ethics Member (Past)
MTF Omega 1 Command Sergeant (Holding)
MTF Alpha 1 Private (Past)
MTF Nu 7 Lance Corporal (Past)
Ethics Assistant (Holding)
Overseer Assistant (Holding)
Intelligence Director (Past)
Intelligence Ambassador (Holding)
Chaos Insurgent Master Commander (Past)
Global Occult Coalition General (Holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have none

-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
I am currently applying for O5-6 because I feel like I could make a significant impact to help around the site as a whole as I did when I was an Ethics Member. To really create good RP scenarios with all the players on the server.

-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I have previous Clearance Level 5 experience and bring forth a unique skill set from commanding in each of the different factions that the server offers. I have experiences in a good chunk of the departments and with the people inside of those departments. I feel just overall I would be a great fit to help out the council in the day-to-day activities of running Site 56.

-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The Overseer Council overseers the Foundation as a whole, making sure operations and departments are overall running smoothly.

They ensure policies are changed and maintained for the entire Site.

Enforce the Code of Conduct and create updates and revisions as necessary.

Work with MTFs to make sure they are working smoothly and working in Foundation policies and procedures

-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

They handle:
Overseer Assistant
Intelligence Director
Jointly on Internal Affairs Director
Chief of Security
Site Admin
Site Director

-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Julian 'Brazil' Aoki sat in the Assistant's office humming to himself as he was working on paperwork that was assigned to him by one of the council members, his pen moving like lighting across the page. He had to meet the deadline and he was running out of time to submit the document. He feared the possible repercussions that could occur to him if the document was even a minute late...

"One more cup of coffee.." He said while setting his pen down and standing up and stretching. His mind wondering to his own thoughts as he started the process of making coffee.

"Man my head is killing me.. How long has it been since I had a vacation.. Wait.. Have I ever gone on one while working here?" He pondered trying to think. "Wait.. Its been.. Maybe a year here.." His mind blanked when he tried to fully recall his past as if a mental barrier was stopping him from thinking about it. He shrugged and took a sip of coffee.

"Also what is with that Ethics member who keeps thinking I look like someone else.. That old Chairman.. What was his name? Think it started with a J too.. Must be some kind of coincidence. Right?" Julian chuckled. "Perish the thought.. But it doesn't explain why it feels odd when people call me that.. And always with that nickname.. Jules.. Weird." He'd never openly admit it but it always stirred something inside of him when that name is called out to him, as if someone else was trying to respond to it but he was holding them back.

He sat back down and began writing again, finishing the last page before the end of the hour. Soon printing a copy and rushing off the deliver it to the meeting room.

"Hello Sir!" He'd call out while knocking on the door. "I have my report on Nu-7 ready for review."

The door would open as one of the Overseer's would open it and offer a nod to the Assistant, allowing him to enter to present the report. The meeting room always had an odd air to Julian as it made his head hurt in the same way that it did with that damnable nickname..

"Just get through this and you can get food from the cafeteria.. You gotta eat better and it will feel like a treat.." He thought, trying to keep a smile on his face as he sat across from the Council member.

The review felt like it was taking forever as the two of them went over surface operations.

"Brazil, I have a question for you... You like the work you are currently doing right?" The Overseer asked, cutting the conversation to a new topic.

"What do you mean by that sir? I mean yes. I think I am doing the best I can." He responded, being fully caught off guard by the sudden topic change.

"I mean. You have been working for the Foundation for about 10 years now.. You have been in a lot of positions in that time period."

"With all due respect sir.. Have I been working here that long?" Julian shook his head in a bit of a shock. Had he really been working for the Foundation this long?

"It is a shame about your removal from the Ethics Committee. You were a model Chairman after all but that wasn't in our hands at the time. It is good they chose to keep you around. An asset like you is very.. rare to say the least."

Julian went silent as his head pain grew worse as the overseer kept talking. Listing off the mans forgotten past. Eventually having to hold his head as his vision blurred.

"By now I think your head should be alight with the ideals you had lost. The drugs they used on you were experimental from Site 300. Something about a mental deterrent if you got close to remembering something. A bit stronger than the normal Amnestics that we could produce here. Site 400 was more than happy to do the procedure.."

Julian felt his vision turning white as he held onto his head and tears rolling down his face. His voice was meek as he tried to speak. "W..Why ar..are you doing this?" was all he could ask.

"Like I said an asset like you is valuable and I am sure you'd want it removed? To be yourself once again but reborn.. Think of this as an offer to join the Council. The shed the shackles of your new life and live in both your past and present. Something more ideal then pushing papers?"

Julian made a whine as he took a deep breath. His thoughts running free for a moment before speaking. "I'd regain a past I didn't know existed... and be free from this pain?" he paused, taking one more slow deep breath. "Where do I sign?"

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
+ Support.

Literally the only Command job you haven't had yet, clearly over qualified and should instead get The Administrator instead smh.

A bozo whose done more then enough to show dedication to the position.

Reactions: Jules

Joker

Jun 24, 2022
+Support

Great Addition to the O5 Council and would contribute in many ways.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Highly experienced
+ Every day I wake up and ask "How can I get Jules in [Insert Job Position Here] to fix everything?"

Jules is the best candidate I could ever and have ever offered support for O-5. Good luck :D

Cazzete

Jul 12, 2022
+Support
Large spectrum of command positions knows many of the issues and solutions to problems.
Reliable.
Approachable.

Bad at overwatch

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

- Active Member of the Community
- Prior Experience as the Chairmen of Ethics and GOC General, not to mention Goofy CI
- Stellar Activity
- Great Overall Pick.

Last edited:

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
+Support

+ Previous Experience in Command
+ Great relations with the Community
+ Absolutely wonderful person to work with

- ... MASTER COMMANDER, YOU BOZO IT'S MAJOR

So on a serious note I would like to say this, I have the privilege's of working with Jules under the Ethics Committee and I will wholeheartedly say to anyone that Jules is a wonderful person and have taken the charge of the Ethics Committee under the previous administration and set it on a better path. Overall I believe that they are fit for the position and I'm willing to argue with anyone over it.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
+Support from Site-65
Literally the god of all positions on US Site
I remember you came to UK site once and you were funny

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+From site 65
literally the most overqualified person for this position i have seen has held a senior position in every faction CI GOC foundation
also its Chaos Insurgency Major Commander

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
+MEGA SUPPORT
-Past CL5 experience
-Amazing Interactions
-LOOONG time on the server
-W manz
-Assistant experience

If you don't get O5, I'mma cry

Dictator Raiden

Jul 19, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████. The ███████ is in agreement that you are suited for the position due to your massive experience with the foundation.

Get in contact with ██-1 for further detail​

Status
Not open for further replies.