Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Jan 17, 2021
Your in-game name: KFJordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100084129
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KFJordan/
Date of ban: 12/03/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FailRP (E)
Who banned you: Alexander Castellano
Ban length?: 2 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will think of where and who I can shoot prior to acting out, following RP rules.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes.
Why should you be unbanned: This is my first time back on the server in over a week, and was running around with a group of disguised D-block in the gen-sec area. They were loading up on weapons, and I saw someone coming so I shot, little too late to realizing he was coming from his spawn, and he was a staff member. I apologized immediately, explaining it was an accident, in the heat of the moment I didn't think of what was going on. For this, I was only given 2 days rather than a whole 3 days being that I already have warnings. I believe I should be unbanned because I know what I did, I'm sorry for doing so, and I won't repeat the same mistake.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Reading and following the rules diligently before joining the server again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Its the weekend, and I will be bored shitless without this server please unban quickly. Also I love this server.

Attachments

• 1670076203738.png
    1670076203738.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 13

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Hello there, I was the admin issuing out this ban and the reason for that was due to the fact that when you and your fellow disguised D-Class come up to SS the first time to kill me then immediately when I respawned and walk out the door you shoot straight into spawn.

- Nomad

Jordan

Jan 17, 2021
Hello there, I was the admin issuing out this ban and the reason for that was due to the fact that when you and your fellow disguised D-Class come up to SS the first time to kill me then immediately when I respawned and walk out the door you shoot straight into spawn.

- Nomad
That is exactly what happened, I am aware.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I've spoken to the staff member in question and have decided to lift your ban.
Please make sure to review the rules and be cautious in the future to attempt to avoid any similar future situations.

Regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.