[US] Akira CSG Demotion Appeal

Death8447

Mar 22, 2024
Name: Akira
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:576664931

Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA:
Level of appeal :2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: This is my first ever appeal
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Consultant Daniel told me to write this appeal
Rank demoted from: NU-7 CSG
Who demoted you?: Pod
Date of demotion?: Apr/21/2024

What is the case against you?: I was both demoted and strike for a apparent info breach I hadn't of committed
Is this true?: Yes I didn't breach anything about the information
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Never have I been demoted
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: None (this is my first appeal ever)
What is your side of the story?: I was interrogating a GOC on the last day of our war that was ongoing, and once I had asked him "What was your most secret mission you've committed on the foundation" he had replied with "I was once in the nuke room within the helpers dimension for a while without getting caught." so I had written Easton write it down and put it on a document as a interrogation notes. Easton had then left it on the bulletin board within NU-7 bunks with the name of the people who had heard the interrogation. I than proceed to log off later on before the NU-7 meeting and come back to see that I was both demoted and strike for a info breach without any context as to what I had done and why I was strike. I understand that the nuke room is a highly classified information but I do not believe it should hinder my career as a CSG to have it written down and be punished for someone else leaving it on a bulletin board within bunk. I was just doing my job of having it written down I hadn't of told Easton to put it up for everyone to see. Thanks for hearing my case.

Pod

Dec 15, 2023

Hello Akira, Thanks for taking the Time to make a LVL 2 demotion appeal
I will go over why I decided to give a demotion and strike in more detail here.

The Demotion to SGT
In our 2 most recent NU7 meetings, we have stated that professionalism was in need of dire improvement across all members. Despite these reminders, I have gotten constant reports of you acting up while on NU7. Since you were involved in writing down CL5 information on our bulletin board and then leaking it to other NU7 members and your repeated nonprofessional behavior, I decided to strike you and demote you to sergeant as per 1.04 and 2.03 in our punishment codex.

Unprofessional Behavior
It has been a huge topic in the CO team when discussing your behavior as a CSG. When talking in TS, you have a tendency to either refuse CO orders, or make small remarks about certain members on multiple occasions. You have also on occasion tried to friendly fire individuals with a pistol in either bunks or while on surface and then run away after.

Conclusion
For a CSG, which is the final rank before getting into a CO slot, I expect better behavior to come from you before you become CSG again. Kind Regards- CPT POD​

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
Appeal Denied.

Hello @Death8447 !

Unfortunately I have decided to deny your demotion appeal.

This is mainly due to 2 factors.

Firstly, in your appeal you state "I understand that the nuke room is a highly classified information" and continue to pin the entire situation on the CPL who ended up posting it on the corkboard. While the CPL was the one who posted it, you understood that the nuke room is highly classified. As a CSG, you should have instead taken the initiative to take the doc for yourself, and either present it to a CO, or an SA/SC. The act to document it is appreciated, however you should be aware of where the docs end up as you were managing the situation.

Secondly, I have heard from both former members and current COs about a multitude of behavioral issues about you in Nu-7. At this moment in time with my job being to improve and repair Nu-7, I do not think you would be fit for the role of CSG with this tied into it.

As this was a Level 2 appeal, you may escalate to a Level 3 appeal if you feel there was bias in my decision-making.

Thank you,
Bohemia​