Not open for further replies.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Name: Alpha Toon | Mark "Alpha" Nagoa | Nathan "Wiz" Machetto

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63342454

Previous Rank: Super Admin

Date of resignation?: 20/08/2023

Why did you resign?: At the time I was experiencing extreme burnout and had some personal issues going on.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: I have never been demoted/resigned from server staff before this, however I have resigned from being a developer in the past.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have received a warning for breaking the golden rule and kicked for "English Only" at the start of the UK server.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: Simply put, I am no longer burned out and have since resolved my personal issues. I never truly left the community as I'm still active as a developer and still play SCP in my downtime when not developing anything. I would like the chance at helping to improve the server again and want to continue assisting others in the mornings when not a lot of staff are on.

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support
THIS MAN IS GOATED (Yapping in Admin Room US with you for hours went hard)

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Good Evening @Alpha Toon

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your resignation appeal.

After discussion with Network Leadership, we have come to the agreement that you will be brought back as a Senior Admin

Please contact myself when next available.

Kind Regards,
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.