[US] Alpha's Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63342454
Discord name: Alpha Toon#3993
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since December 2021 | Currently have 136 hours of playtime.
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST/GMT -5
Character name(s): Mark "Alpha" Nagoa
Civilian name: Frank Gustavo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
I do have a microphone

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ethics Committee (Held)
MTF O-1 (Held)
MTF E-11 (Held)
IA Ambassador
IA Director

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
SIe8myS.png

Never appealed the english only one, but at the time Flames and Jons said that I shouldn't have been kicked/warned

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I'm applying for the role of Site Advisor so that I could potentially help the site function more smoothly at times when the other advisors and directors aren't able to. It would mostly involve the mornings when the site seems to be at it's worst with nobody able to authorize or oversee anything. I also feel that I'm ready to take on more responsibilities within the foundation. I also think it's time that the torch be passed on to another ambassador within the department, to help them gain more experience.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
With my current position as Director of Internal Affairs, I feel that I have helped shape the department into one that is becoming more respectable and have put in place ambassadors that do a great job in ensuring agents are upholding the rules and policies of the department. Since being a director, I have worked with the Site 65 IA director in implementing new rules and policies (Most notable being restriction of hcz patrols needing 2+ agents to work together to be able to patrol. This also further allows E-11 to have control of who may and may not enter HCZ). I also feel that being previously apart of Site Command, I understand how the site is supposed to operate and ensuring that departments are functioning to the standards put in place by Site Command | Site Administration | Department Directors/Chiefs.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The purpose of Site Administration is to ensure that the foundation is operating smoothly. This can include:
Oversight of MTF during a breach to ensure it's dealt with promptly (Determining if AA is necessary)
Ensuring Site Wide policies are being followed by all personnel
Ensuring that department directors are upholding their own rules/policies within their department
Performing tasks requested by Site Command

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Mark "Alpha" Nagoa
Ethnicity: African-American

Mark grew up poor in the city of ███████. Unhappy in life, he strived to excel in school so that one day he could better his family's financial situation. At the age of 18, Mark realized that the education system was failing him, so he decided to join the US Army. On the day of 03/29/████, Mark stumbled upon SCP-████ during his deployment to Germany. Upon experiencing the events of SCP-████, Mark was greeted by members of MTF-█████ who proceeded to kidnap him and bring him to Site 65. The foundation deemed the event of SCP-████ as safe and decided to recruit Mark into the foundation as a Security Guard due to his combat experience. Mark Eventually made his way up to the rank of Agent in the Department of Internal Affairs and would actively work the Ambassador(s) and Directors to ensure that the foundation was functioning correctly and within the guidelines of the foundation.

On the day of 5/15/████, rumors of a new site being built in the United States started to circulate. These rumors proceeded to become official when the foundation started looking for members willing to be transferred to the new site, promising new and exciting opportunities. Being loyal to the foundation, Mark was willing to head back the US to work at this new facility which would be Site 56, where he was put on the Ethics Committee. Foundation personnel at Site 65 would laugh at mark for wanting to be a part of the Ethics Committee but he would later find out that it was worth it. Due to a leave of absence, mark would be let go as a member of the Ethics Committee but decided to let him stay in the foundation as an Agent in which he would strive to better the department and his peers.

Upon promotion to ambassador, Mark would strive to better his peers. If foundation personnel had a problem, Mark would look to give a solution to the problem. Feeling stuck with his abilities as Ambassador, Mark would aim to become the Director of the department to implement necessary changes for the betterment of the department.

During marks time as Director of Internal Affairs, he would work with his fellow director(s) to implement necessary changes for the betterment of the department. He would also hire many ambassadors during his time that have helped to ensure the department is running in a respectable manner. With this in mind, he felt that he was ready to help better the foundation as a whole and work more closely with the others departments. He also felt that his time within the department was well spent and wanted to pass the position onto one of his ambassadors.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Hello!

In my experiences with the individual above, he has shown:

- Professionalism and maturity
- Active and Engaged with his department
- Can communicate well with other departments and notably the other site

Overall, I think the individual above would be able to function well in site administration and be able to assist in helping make the site better place overall in tandem with other site admin. Because of the above this application gets a +Support.

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
- SUPPORT
I hear nothing but that your inactive from your Department and that they have no sense of leadership.

With the instability of your department on full display, you definitely aren't shown to be ready for an even higher position, when you haven't been able to be active in running your own department, let alone help with the whole site.

POSITIVES
I will say you are mature and at first seemed a great fit for your position, but now... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
- SUPPORT
I hear nothing but that your inactive from your Department and that they have no sense of leadership.

With the instability of your department on full display, you definitely aren't shown to be ready for an even higher position, when you haven't been able to be active in running your own department, let alone help with the whole site.

POSITIVES
I will say you are mature and at first seemed a great fit for your position, but now... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thank you for the feedback, however most people know that I can only be on in the morning so it's only natural to assume that I'm not "active" if you don't see me at peak hours. Saying this though, I don't think it should undermine the work I have put into my department and I have done nothing but try to support my ambassadors when able to. I also get that running an individual department needs to be micro managed, which is why I think I'd be better suited at a role such as this which has more of a macro managing way of running things.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This position is responsible for assisting the Site Director with maintaining foundation standards on Site-56. After observing your work at Site-56, the ████████ has determined you are fit for this new responsibility.

Please speak to ██-4 before speaking to a Site Director about your introduction into Site Administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.