[US] Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr"Doppy" Zinkleburg

Oct 17, 2022
Your in-game name: Lakia Dahonda/Mr Doppy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:510230883
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198980727494/
Date of ban:12/27/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Fail Rp, NITRP
Who banned you: Kyber C
Ban length?:2 Weeks 2 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Will stop getting banned for ethics issues.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I got banned for a ethics issue by letting a D-Class have a gun and I was told I let D-Class have guns from the whole but I didn't even see a gun drop from the whole the only thing that dropped was a Repair Rench and the other dude was on Cooldown. Without showing us the clips banned me and other dude. Not just that, but the person that was spectating us was a on the Captain job and randomly popped up in front of us to tell us to go back to D-Block which I think he was baiting us into another ethics issue because what Captain goes into spec mode to spec us then un specs to come talk to us then re specs. And you may ask how do you know this well it is obvious in his words "I was spectating you" kinda weird how you spectating are spectating me then un spec to bait. A NITRP when I was testing on 035(where the D-Class got the gun) is kinda weird because in my opinion that sounds like I have intent to roleplay as a researcher and at most be banned from researcher for a while. I would also like to see the "clips". I know it doesn't help, but Kyber or Kodama as I known him has a known grudge against me and has said he doesn't like me in TS and I also find it weird that someone is spectating me, but I haven't done anything wrong in months ... seems a little targeted.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Well, before this I only had a naming convention warn and have not gotten warned for months.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I enjoy playing D-Class and all around have spend a least a 1000 hours on the server and overtime may not like certain people, but have made really close friends on.

Last edited:

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Hello, i apologize that it took me so long to respond to your ban appeal

The first situation i happened to witness started with you opening SCP-1162, leaving two Dclass inside, closing the door and walking away. There were no weapons pointed at you, and you simply seemed to leave them in there to get out and roam, since they were terminated after opening up the door and running out shortly after. After that situation, I unfortunately had some duties to attend to, and was unable to Bring you right at that moment.

After finishing those duties, I once again took a look at you, with the exact same Gensec who you dropped the two dclass at the hole in the wall, take both him, and the Same Dclass yet again, over to 035 for testing. The test had gone fine, one Dclass had been taken by the mask, and E11 afterwards left the room it seems to go back to checkpoint. At that point, The Dclass scout you had brought with you ran up into the Control room for 035 where you, blatantly and in front of the gensec as well, dropped him a CZ-805. The Dclass proceeded to pick up the gun, and all three of you went back downstairs after reopening the gate for 035.
upon going downstairs, the Gensec with you Decided to Run into 035 and put on the mask themselves, without being possessed by 035 at all. The Dclass took out a syringe as you, The Dclass scout, and 035 decided to stand closer in what seemed to be a way of getting samples. Before any samples were gotten, however, two Combative persons entered into the room and saw you with 035, and the Dclass. The Dclass scout backed up the stairs first, before pulling out the gun you gave him, gunning down the two combative and grabbing the level 3 keycard, then proceeding to say something along the lines of "you're under fear rp now". At this point, 035 shot you with the gun he had from gensec, and a fight started brewing.

At this, I did in fact pull you, the Dclass, and the Gensec who had switched onto Tech Expert, and was in the process of Destroying the Electrical Boxes with Bromide that he drank.
For these reasons, i Decided to Give you both the ban of NITRP, and Failrp, for the sheer number of problems in those small minutes.
As you both have bans already in the past as well, I also included the Punishment of Stacked bans onto that

That is the situation that led to the punishments given out in that sit, and the bans that were given.

Again i do apologize that it took me so long to respond to this, and i hope this clears up the problems

Mr"Doppy" Zinkleburg

Oct 17, 2022
Hello, i apologize that it took me so long to respond to your ban appeal

The first situation i happened to witness started with you opening SCP-1162, leaving two Dclass inside, closing the door and walking away. There were no weapons pointed at you, and you simply seemed to leave them in there to get out and roam, since they were terminated after opening up the door and running out shortly after. After that situation, I unfortunately had some duties to attend to, and was unable to Bring you right at that moment.

After finishing those duties, I once again took a look at you, with the exact same Gensec who you dropped the two dclass at the hole in the wall, take both him, and the Same Dclass yet again, over to 035 for testing. The test had gone fine, one Dclass had been taken by the mask, and E11 afterwards left the room it seems to go back to checkpoint. At that point, The Dclass scout you had brought with you ran up into the Control room for 035 where you, blatantly and in front of the gensec as well, dropped him a CZ-805. The Dclass proceeded to pick up the gun, and all three of you went back downstairs after reopening the gate for 035.
upon going downstairs, the Gensec with you Decided to Run into 035 and put on the mask themselves, without being possessed by 035 at all. The Dclass took out a syringe as you, The Dclass scout, and 035 decided to stand closer in what seemed to be a way of getting samples. Before any samples were gotten, however, two Combative persons entered into the room and saw you with 035, and the Dclass. The Dclass scout backed up the stairs first, before pulling out the gun you gave him, gunning down the two combative and grabbing the level 3 keycard, then proceeding to say something along the lines of "you're under fear rp now". At this point, 035 shot you with the gun he had from gensec, and a fight started brewing.

At this, I did in fact pull you, the Dclass, and the Gensec who had switched onto Tech Expert, and was in the process of Destroying the Electrical Boxes with Bromide that he drank.
For these reasons, i Decided to Give you both the ban of NITRP, and Failrp, for the sheer number of problems in those small minutes.
As you both have bans already in the past as well, I also included the Punishment of Stacked bans onto that

That is the situation that led to the punishments given out in that sit, and the bans that were given.

Again i do apologize that it took me so long to respond to this, and i hope this clears up the problems
Hey, do you mind sending in the clips as you said you had...

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Mr"Doppy" Zinkleburg

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal. This is due to the fact that as stated by Kodama in his appeal response it seems the reasoning for the ban check out and of the fact that if you voluntary let a D-Class personnel obtain a weapon then run into 035 then that can class as FailRP / NITRP based on circumstance. Furthermore staff member can issue punishment if they directly witness it upon themselves and as staff member we take pride in the fact that our staff team can take care of situation without any bias in any situation.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.